PDA

View Full Version : swordfish pro 200a problem

langevn
06-06-2016, 07:16 PM
hi i like to know what i need to do for sending my swordfish pro 200a w/o bec the issue i been having is the esc is using up the receiver batterie and is creating conflic with the esc . wen i race with my boat the esc act up about 3-4 turn it start to act up like fast and slow like a gitter motion please let me know what need to do or is it somthing i do i read the manual over and over to figure it out

does any have any problem talking to swordfish compagny i have send a few email still no respond and does any have send esc for warranty ??

Fluid
06-06-2016, 07:28 PM
We do not have enough information to help you. Please tell us the following exactly:

boat type, name and size
motor brand, type, size and Kv
prop type and size
battery type, brand, mAh and discharge rating
ESC timing setting
how long do you run the boat, actually measured time
how many mAh do you put back in the battery after a run

langevn
06-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Sorry but the main problem is that the esc is w/o a bec and after like 4 lap i check rx batter and it down to 20% after charging it full I run in the insane fe 30 with castle 1515 1y 2200kv the issue I am having is the rx batt get drain but not 5he main batt I was wondering if there is a issues I have try using the batt only on the receiver and it ok no draining but I soon I use the swordfish to race I drained the rx battery

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk