PDA

View Full Version : Open Mono: 2016 Michigan Cup June 2016...Your all scared of me but Ken

photohoward1
05-31-2016, 02:45 PM
OK trying to get people's attention. I like big boats! We only have 2 Open Monos ....Ken Haines and Me.
Come on there has to be another or 2.

jaike5
05-31-2016, 03:56 PM
Howard..... of course I'm in for open mono, also open cat, as long as they are on separate days, don't have enough batteries or chargers to run both on the same day. Waiting for the dinkaloops to set the running order for Fri, Sat, Sun. then I might be able to run both classes, one for sure.
Cheers, Jay.

photohoward1
05-31-2016, 05:34 PM
I will suggest 2 days then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T.S.Davis
06-01-2016, 09:10 AM
Supply and demand fellas. What good does splitting them to separate days do if there are only 2 open cats? The plan was and still is to split them on the same day if we get enough entries. I don't own either at the moment. Closest I could get is the new Q mono but that boat was a gift for Ty.

Are you guys telling us there are enough of each to run both but only IF we put them on separate days?

Right now there are 5 guys signed up for T mono-cat. If you guys can pin those 5 guys down and get at least 3 of each we could maybe move one of them to Friday. As it stands there is almost no likely hood that OPC will be running. We could replace it with one of these psycho classes. I'd have to get it approved of course but that shouldn't be a big of a deal.

Use this thread.

jaike5
06-01-2016, 11:44 AM
I can run both T's if on separate days, Friday is good for one of the T's. If it doesn't work out, could you let me know what T to bring. I'm in Q-cat as well if you need to divide P/Q cat.

Cheers, Jay.

T.S.Davis
06-01-2016, 01:39 PM
If they run together it will be your choice which one you want to run.

jaike5
06-01-2016, 01:44 PM
sounds good. will there be enough power, or do I bring my own.