PDA

View Full Version : quacraft ESC help needed

SweetZ28
05-23-2016, 08:56 AM
Hi I am looking at most of there brushed ESC's and they say they have this feature forward/reverse ESC with stutter-bump warning system anyone know what this is ?

THANKS

shua
05-23-2016, 09:30 AM
studder bump warning is for lipo use. As voltage approaches minimum, the esc will "pulse" the power output to the motor, alerting the driver that the voltage is low. This will allow just enough time to bring the craft to shore before complete shut down by esc due to low voltage.
It is a safely measure to protect the lipo from over-discharge.

trigger
05-23-2016, 09:32 AM
Stutter bump is when the battery is low on power, the ESC will power the motor, but will at a reduced output to allow you to get it to shore safely and also not cause damage to your Lipo (if you are running them). Its a handy feature.

SweetZ28
05-23-2016, 09:59 AM
Hi thanks guy's I am wanting to use 2 of these maybe in my kyosho blizzard tracked vehicle ...do you guy's know if these esc's from aquacraft go directly from forward into reverse without any delay? I need this for the tank type blizzard so it will work properly.

THANKS

trigger
05-23-2016, 10:03 AM
Now that I'm not sure of.

SweetZ28
05-23-2016, 10:57 AM
I know this brushed esc comes in most all there brushed boats with the 540 size motors. if anyone has one in there boat can they please confirm if it goes from forward directly into reverse for me?

THANKS