PDA

View Full Version : adjustable trim tabs

Old Vetter
04-28-2016, 11:15 AM
I am trying to find adjustable trim tabs for my Voracity. I would prefer not to drill new holes in the transom. While looking through OSE parts, I came across # ros-spdt-150 which looks very close to what I want. The given measurements closely match those on the Voracity and it says that they will bolt right on the back of the Impulse 31 Makes me wonder if these will fit my Voracity without having to drill new holes. Can anyone who has a Impulse 31 and a Voracity check this out for me? Thanks

kfxguy
04-28-2016, 11:40 AM
Here you go. These are a direct bolt on.

You can get in blue or silver. He's out of stock but attempt to buy them and it will ask for your email. When more come in stock you will get an email.

http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/proddetail.php?prod=ose-83235

Old Vetter
04-28-2016, 02:37 PM
I was trying to find something a little less than $40, but thank you for the info!

kfxguy
04-28-2016, 03:00 PM
I was trying to find something a little less than $40, but thank you for the info!

It's worth the few extra bucks. The pics do no justice to the quality. I have a set. Plus you know they are going to fit and work correctly because they are made for the boat. You won't regret it.

Old Vetter
05-13-2016, 06:51 AM
I recently bought the Speedster 1.5 trim tabs from OSE and they fit perfectly with a little reaming of the holes and they are only $16. Darin designed the Impulse 31 with these trim tabs in mind and the Voracity and Impulse share the same trim tabs. Thanks for the reference on the other trim tabs