PDA

View Full Version : intnlwaters.............who do ya gotta kill to get registration approval

rockwerks
10-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Man Ive been trying for several months to get approved, 4 times Ive applied and registration has not been approved or even a response back.................any clue?

ghostofpf1
10-22-2008, 04:00 PM
Man Ive been trying for several months to get approved, 4 times Ive applied and registration has not been approved or even a response back.................any clue?

Don't ask me..I've tried at least twice..even sent the admin an email clarifying that I was not a spam bot or otherwise...and my request was ignored each times...maybe they have enough members ?? :confused:

Hope this helps..or at least lets you know you are not alone:tongue_smilie:
Ghost

rockwerks
10-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Don't ask me..I've tried at least twice..even sent the admin an email clarifying that I was not a spam bot or otherwise...and my request was ignored each times...maybe they have enough members ?? :confused:

Hope this helps..or at least lets you know you are not alone:tongue_smilie:
Ghost

yep sent email with all info and gave references from other sites even.........and NADA

egneg
10-22-2008, 04:29 PM
I finally got in on my third try when I used my real name and then waited some more for admin approval.

Flying Scotsman
10-22-2008, 04:36 PM
They are picky on who they choose, but there are some very interesting and knowleagable members. Their gas site also offers a lot of info.

Douggie

Bill-SOCAL
10-22-2008, 05:42 PM
What "gas site" is that??

Flying Scotsman
10-22-2008, 05:55 PM
What "gas site" is that??

Bill, the FE forum is small in relationship to the gassers to the best of my belief, but times change

Douggie

Diegoboy
10-22-2008, 06:32 PM
My reg was accepted in only 2 days if I remember correctly. I hardly ever visit, but I'm in.

Bill-SOCAL
10-22-2008, 07:37 PM
Edit feature is gone. I guess by gas you mean anything that is not FE. I break the IC world down into nitro and gasoline aka "gas". I got a little confused is all. Imagine that!!

rockwerks
10-22-2008, 07:41 PM
well I reapplied with my real name and new email account and a blessing from a priest. and even Buddha....I need all the help I can get.....LOL......I just want to pick up a few items in there for sale section

Flying Scotsman
10-22-2008, 07:50 PM
well I reapplied with my real name and new email account and a blessing from a priest. and even Buddha....I need all the help I can get.....LOL......I just want to pick up a few items in there for sale section

Well, I suggest you ask some other members to sponsor you. That might work.

Douggie

rockwerks
10-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Well, I suggest you ask some other members to sponsor you. That might work.

Douggie

who are other members? Id appreciate any help anyone can give:bowdown: