PDA

View Full Version : DUMAS HOTSHOT 45 / Bob Spaldings F1 World Championship Raceboat Build

SCALED DREAMS
03-11-2016, 12:17 AM
Hi Guy's / Gals ,

After being away from this great hobby for about 5 years , due to a young family , and career aspiration i am on my way back to enjoy Fast Electric Builds , that includes this one i built when daughter was a baby .

I have recently had returned my Dumas Hotshot 45 that i had on loan to Roy Cooper who is the founder of the Fastonwater.co.uk Charity which preserves Brittish Raceboat History , including the racing that took place off The Bristol Docks . This build was featured in an Exhibition at Bristol's M Shed a couple of years ago , that was based on how the natural environment in Brisol allows for Sporting Events to be held . Bob Spalding died in 1997 as a result of a Brain Anurism , due to a horrific barrel roll that occured while practicing for an event on Lake Como , Italy ten years proir , though his three children have personally signed this build , which makes it quite unique .