PDA

View Full Version : Motley Crew Air foil installation

stangguy73
03-08-2016, 02:07 PM
I just recently bought a motley crew to add to my fleet. I purchased the Motley Crew and Lucas Oil AirFoil by Hug Racing which ose sells. The installation instructions are very vague. Has anyone else installed this? Can I adjust thew positioning of it at all? It says to just tape it on. If any one has any pics of their's installed it would be highly appreciated.

SD Eracer
03-17-2016, 03:52 AM
Sure, its great foil and really helped my Lucas Oil. I did a write up for them regarding my review.

The instructions do suck however, hard to see in detail how its installed.

The larger section is on top, the smaller on the bottom. You can adjust the position of the air foil for downforce or up-force by simply moving it up or down in relation to the position of the foil on the tips of the boat.

Contact me if you need any pictures to show you a close up.

704Authentic
03-18-2016, 08:56 PM
Sure, its great foil and really helped my Lucas Oil. I did a write up for them regarding my review.

The instructions do suck however, hard to see in detail how its installed.

The larger section is on top, the smaller on the bottom. You can adjust the position of the air foil for downforce or up-force by simply moving it up or down in relation to the position of the foil on the tips of the boat.

Contact me if you need any pictures to show you a close up.

Where can we read your review?
Thanks,

SD Eracer
03-18-2016, 10:45 PM
Hi Authentic,

I remember PMing you my write up a while back, but I didn't remember getting a response back from you?

SD Eracer
03-18-2016, 11:16 PM
Just in case, I just pmed you my original review back then.