PDA

View Full Version : Rcbb esc

MG1234
03-06-2016, 08:23 PM
hi guys ,installed a new radio in my zonda that has RCBB ECS 's in it ,need to calibrate them to my new radio ,I contacted them and they sent info but not what I need ,they also said it was automatic ,is that possible ? Anyone know how to do this ? Thanks

Michlee
03-06-2016, 08:59 PM
Hello,
To calibrate to high throttle and low need to bind radio to receiver...first then hook up esc ... then unplug battery ....and turn off radio
After turn back on radio. .. and set throttle to high. ..when hear beeps move throttle stick to low position. ..and wait for initialization. ...then unplug battery to esc and turn off radio should now be set this is sequence for most esc to set high and low throttle
Best regards!
Summer Xia

srislash
03-06-2016, 09:07 PM
What model? They are the same as FighterCat/Flier. Turn on Transmitter, check throttle adjustment(it should be at 100%). Make sure Rx is powered (unless it has BEC), hold transmitter throttle on full, and connect battery power. Wait for the series of beeps, let go of throttle, should hear another series of beeps, done. Disconnect things and reconnect, all should be fine. Each time these are programmed they need to be re calibrated or so I have found.

Any further issue and let me know, I should have instructions at home or on home computer.