PDA

View Full Version : New Rigger from Minicat Racing

Meniscus
10-14-2008, 10:00 AM
While we're talking about new products coming out, I wanted everyone to be aware that Minicat Racing is releasing a new larger rigger than the Starship.

This has not been released yet as they are still making final adjustments to the design. As I understand, it was unveiled in a few of the International shows with the most recent one out of China.

Anyway, soon there maybe a large rigger for all of you to drool over.

Steven, are you tracking on this? It may be a good opportunity to do some sort of exclusive deal, that is if you're interested in such things. If you are, let me know, I've got all kinds of agreements that I prepare on a daily basis and have a background in intellectual property law.

Meniscus
10-14-2008, 10:02 AM
Oh, forgot to mention, no pictures available yet. As soon as I get them, I'll post.

Thanks for the interest and understand, I am in no way affiliated with Minicat Racing. Rather, just an enthusiast.

Steven Vaccaro
10-14-2008, 10:20 AM
While we're talking about new products coming out, I wanted everyone to be aware that Minicat Racing is releasing a new larger rigger than the Starship.

This has not been released yet as they are still making final adjustments to the design. As I understand, it was unveiled in a few of the International shows with the most recent one out of China.

Anyway, soon there maybe a large rigger for all of you to drool over.

Steven, are you tracking on this? It may be a good opportunity to do some sort of exclusive deal, that is if you're interested in such things. If you are, let me know, I've got all kinds of agreements that I prepare on a daily basis and have a background in intellectual property law.

Mini Cat Racing has the lock on the Tenshock products coming into the USA.

Meniscus
10-14-2008, 10:26 AM
I understand that, but you may be able to do a special run of a certain color, certain setup, motor package, etc.

I was just thinking to help define another niche for your business here an increase sales.

ghostofpf1
10-14-2008, 12:57 PM
Mini Cat Racing has the lock on the Tenshock products coming into the USA.

I bought a starship from a certain ebay vendor for less than 1/2 of what minicat wants....made me painfully aware of what their margins are...and a bit sick that they can even have a "lock" since I sold mine to a friend thinking I could get a replacement but have yet to see any back in stock recently.I suspect minicat whined about the "inequality" of it all leading to the product delisting :thumbsdown:

Ghost

Meniscus
10-14-2008, 05:06 PM
I'm sorry to hear that ghost, I too have seen some on ebay, but have been wary of where they come from or if I would ever get the product in my hands.

Meniscus
10-14-2008, 09:16 PM
I understand that, but you may be able to do a special run of a certain color, certain setup, motor package, etc.

I was just thinking to help define another niche for your business here an increase sales.

Steve, did you see this? I think it might be great to couple a different motor or have one in a color that no one else sells.

Steven Vaccaro
10-14-2008, 11:22 PM
Steve, did you see this? I think it might be great to couple a different motor or have one in a color that no one else sells.

I sent you a pm