PDA

View Full Version : Rocket 650ep RTR BRAND NEW in box with Telemetry Radio TS3T NEW Lipo all new

JMSCARD
12-08-2015, 06:38 PM
I have a complete NEW in boxes setup that would make a great xmas gift for someone. It is brand new all of it... Boat is absolutely beautiful quality I will say... in fact correct me if I'm wrong but I remember someone saying they're tfl hulls? the gelcoat and hardware is amazingly nice, the guts are nice, the magnetic hatch just plain works and works well .... these boats only come ARR from HK... this one comes with a NEW Trackstar TS3T telemetry radio which is what a lot of the guys use across the big pond in JAPAN on their boats... I've noticed on youtube vids anyway lol... the temp sensor works great on the radio, and the voltage appears many use also... the speed sensor I've seen a lot of reviews saying its tough to get to work, but lets face it we care about temp numero 1, and voltage numero 2 so that's a good thing :)

Here is a vid that is one of the few of someone actually running one of these, there are some using it in a small tiny pond that give no idea of its ability, but this vid does.... the only mod the person states in the comments is totally stock everything on 3s with an upgraded prop.... looks pretty dang quick and stable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8go_6oE-DIM

PLEASE NOTE SPECS ON HK's SITE STATES A 50a ESC... WELL THIS ONE CAME WITH A TURNIGY MARINE 60A IN IT FROM HK..... DON'T KNOW IF ITS BECAUSE ITS A NEWERE VERSION BUT THIS BOAT I'M SELLING HAS A TURNIGY MARINE 60A ESC.

Boat is brand new in orginal box, and I'm also including the 3s 3000mah brand new zippy lipo with xt60 on the end of it... this is what size the boat is spec'd for ... this is a complete package ready to go and ALL is brand new

Here is the boat and specs.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__73000__HobbyKing_174_Rocket_Power_650EP_Formula_ 1_Tunnel_620mm_ARR_AR_Warehouse_.html

Here is the radio and specs

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=73990

here is the battery and specs

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__58897__ZIPPY_Flightmax_3000mAh_3S1P_20C_AR_Wareh ouse_.html

I am selling this complete BRAND NEW RTR package with Boat, Radio, and Lipo for $268 plus exact ship, probably $15ish east coast, $25-30ish west coast but I'll get you exact quote depending on location... It costs me twice as much to ship to cali as it does North Carolina or I'd list a shipped price...

If you Just want the Almost Ready to Run boat, which means it comes with everything but Radio, and lipo just add your batt/radio to run I'll sell for $190 plus actual shipping....

mt92
12-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Please pm me your lowest price shipped to 61447.

Thanks
Mike

JMSCARD
12-09-2015, 10:25 AM
Please pm me your lowest price shipped to 61447.

Thanks
Mike

Hello Mike, I can't PM you my lowest price... You need to make an offer as here on OSE isn't like all other forums, you should see the forum rules page as all things pertaining to the swap shop except payment details (PayPal info) must be don't in the wide open to make it fair for others here at OSE... Otherwise only you would know, making it unfair to others wondering the same things...

As far as price, the boat is brand new... It's very nice quality and I might have a bit of movement but not a whole lot... I can check shipping costs to your local and post up, and we can go from there but all things need to be done here in thread. Please take a moment to read the forum rules page, if you're interested in fast electric boats you'll want to be here at OSE for a long time as plenty of well versed members here with lots of insight and knowledge... But the rules are a touch different then most forums so don't want to get ya in trouble :) I'll post up ship costs ASAP...

Also anyone not wanting the whole package and no radio or lipo is free to make an offer also, I'll happily keep those items if you already have plenty of radios and lipos... All this stuff is brand new IN box.

mt92
12-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Ok sorry, any idea of how fast this should run?

Thanks
Mike

JMSCARD
12-10-2015, 12:49 AM
Box stock the prop is the only thing holding it back... The one in the vid looks like mid 40's with only a prop change... I imagine box stock 35 ish...

nx94z28
12-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Nevermind, sorry

JMSCARD
12-14-2015, 09:14 AM
Updated with a Price for the Almost ready to run boat without radio/lipo... so its all ready to go just add radio/lipo... $190 plus exact ship... east coast will be very reasonable ship costs... west coast will be more of course, I'm in Maine.