PDA

View Full Version : Running for NAMBA District 3 Director

VenomCC
09-21-2015, 03:29 PM
To all boaters in NAMBA District 3,

I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Wayne Farrow. I am married to my beautiful wife Tammy for 22 years. We have lived in Florida all of our lives.

I started out as a play boater in 1990 running nitro boats. In 1996 we started running gas boats. We attended a couple of the Orlando Winter National races as spectators and became members of the Orlando Culvert Dodgers in 2006. I started racing in 2006 and have several District 3 High Points Championships. My wife Tammy started racing in 2007. We are both very passionate about racing and most of all enjoy being around all the great friends we have made over the years.

In 2010 I started VenomCCRacing.com selling my own Jersey Skiff, Sport Hydro and Thunderboat along with a few items I designed and manufacture.

I was president of the Orlando Culvert Dodgers for 4 years and enjoyed the task of overseeing the Orlando Winter Nationals which is one of the largest races in the country. I also served as District 3 Points Director for 2 years. Tammy was the Secretary for the Orlando Culvert Dodgers for 3 years and also served as District 3 Secretary for 1 year.

Well I think that pretty much covers my personal life, interest and involvement in this great hobby.

As your District 3 Director

I want to see the enthusiasm of years past returned to all the members in the district. It is time to see all the members more involved and interactive in the running of the district. I know that when all the members are involved we will see the attendance at our races as well as the hobby grow. I am sure there are many members that have ideas and I will make every effort to see that they are put before the whole district for discussion.

It is time for District 3 to move into the 21st century. The website will be upgraded so that district 3 members can be interactive. The website will be updated on a regular basis and the points will be posted in a timely manner.

Those of you who know me know that I put my heart and soul into anything I do. I will give no less then 110% as your new director.

It is time that we that we all put our differences aside and work together. I am asking for your vote to give me the opportunity to work with all of you so we together can make District 3 Great Again!

Sincerely,
Wayne Farrow

obrien
09-22-2015, 10:15 PM
Hopefully you will win this time Wayne. It would be nice for the district to recognize the fe racers for a change

VenomCC
09-25-2015, 11:47 AM
Hopefully you will win this time Wayne. It would be nice for the district to recognize the fe racers for a change

Long time overdue.

VenomCC
10-15-2015, 07:44 PM
Alright guys......Only 10 days left to get your votes in. It's time for positive change in District 3. Let's make it happen! Your vote would be greatly appreciated.

VenomCC
10-24-2015, 01:31 PM
Attention District 3 NAMBA members. Today is the last day to get your votes in For District 3 Director. Please go to www.namba.com and click on “Membership Portal” in the top left hand corner of the home page to register. You will have to sign back in to place your vote. Let’s get District 3 headed down the road in a positive direction. With you vote I know “WE” can make it happen. Your vote is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Wayne

obrien
10-30-2015, 11:14 PM
I can't believe Wayne lost by 1 vote

Jeff
10-31-2015, 12:11 AM
NAMBshambAgains

I heard they announced the winner before the mail in ballots were received, kinda like Al gore in the hanging chad controversy not wanting the military overseas vote.

obrien
10-31-2015, 04:43 PM
That would be very disappointing if it is true.

Doby
10-31-2015, 06:43 PM
If it comes from up north, its gotta be true!