PDA

View Full Version : Voo Doo Propellers NEVER AGAIN BEWARE

gwweber
09-16-2015, 08:02 PM
Just want to warn you guys. On the 20th i ordered a propeller for my thiunderboat as I wanted to race in the District 12 race in smithfield on the 26th. I was told he had one ready in stock and there would be no problem getting it to me by the 26th. WELL It was not shipped till sept 1st and i recieved it on the third. SWEET RACE WAS OVER. Bad enough that I did not get the prop in time, but the prop was not machined correctly and did not fit on the shaft.

He will not answer my phone calls or emails. I got in touch with paypal and sent the prop back as instructed. It has been almost a month and I still do not have my refund.

As far as I am concerned it would be a bad idea to buy a prop from this vendor unless you Dont need it anytime soon and dont mind having to have it finished correctly.

VOO DOO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU LIED TO ME AND SOLD ME BAD PRODUCT!

JimClark
09-16-2015, 08:09 PM
never heard of them

oscarel
09-16-2015, 08:24 PM
http://www.voodoopropellers.com/propellers.html , mainly gas sized props. All the one's I have needed to have the shaft hole drilled out some as they also didn't fit. It's been a couple years since I've purchased one.

kfxguy
09-16-2015, 10:02 PM
I really don't consider anything else but abc, octura and I've tried a few prathers but not much luck with those.

Fluid
09-16-2015, 10:11 PM
The VooDoo "Tater" was the winningest prop in several IMPBA gas classes five years ago, gas guys swore by the maker. Seems things have changed.

Darin Jordan
09-17-2015, 08:13 AM
Hmmm... I'm usually happy if I have to ream out the shaft hole a tad. Makes for a more precise and concentric fit.

They have a nice Prop Gauge there that a guy in our club has. I ordered one a week or so ago. We'll see if it gets here soon.

srislash
09-17-2015, 09:47 AM
I ordered a set of cupping balls some time ago and they had needed a reminder a couple months later to get them in the mail. But all products as promised.

T.S.Davis
09-17-2015, 11:29 AM
It's funny. This guy lives 5 minutes from our home pond. He's never stopped by to see us. You'd think he would be all over a built in client base in his back yard.

Some say his props are copies of ABC stuff. I have zero clue.