PDA

View Full Version : 44" Aeromarine Avenger FDM ARR Hull/Hardware/TP Motor/.250 Flex Coupler

JMSCARD
09-14-2015, 10:30 AM
Here is a ARR FDM built Aeromarine Avenger Snack Attack boat... This boat has been in the water exactly 3 times. I will tell you Chris can build a mean boat no question... his boat building skills are fantastic...

Boat is equipped with following:

44" Avenger Hull with Stringers
Speedmaster Hardware throughout including .250 to 3/16 propshaft strut
TP 5670 600kv motor (only thing I don't know how many runs are on, bearings perfect, seems low use by looks bought here on ose)
.250 Flex
645mg Hitec Ultra Torque Servo
Twin water pickups, and twin outlets (esc/motor separate cooling lines)
FDM motor mount ( fits the tp5670 included and others up to 58mm)
FDM custom lexan subhatch makes taping up a snap and keeps things Bone dry.
Foam flotation installed by fdm, pool noodle added by me.

Two small chips in boat.... sad to say they are from my nephews... first run out my boat stopped 20 ft from shore due to a bad connection, nephews threw a small rock in the water and hit my boat lol... shown is chips... I sanded and touched up with West Systems epoxy, in very NON vital areas and as shown you can see they are not structural in any way and small enough you hardly notice.. could now be touched up with yellow touchup, I think it makes it look a touch meaner if you notice them... the boat is absolutely like brand new otherwise... VERY VERY Clean buid, and like new minus minor miniscucle chips :) Darn little duffers lol... pretty minor actually... I used to have a yellow lab who ate my boats so this is minor :)

$750 plus exact shipping.. boat needs radio/batts, and HV esc to operate. This is going to be a huge box... closer will be better

56 X 28 X 16 and appox 22lbs

JMSCARD
09-14-2015, 10:30 AM
Saved for extra pics

JMSCARD
09-21-2015, 04:59 PM
Bump, any interest? I can make this RTR with a Turnigy Monster ESC 200HV that has a fan mounted to bottom and upfitted with water cooling if someone needs it RTR..? add $125 for the esc...

Leeandre
01-24-2016, 07:07 PM
How u going buddy. What's the best you can give me this rtr for ?

suffering79
03-22-2016, 02:29 PM
Do you still have this boat