PDA

View Full Version : Swordfish Pro+ 200amp esc

twonb1
09-13-2015, 07:42 PM
Has anyone ever had any problems with their booting up and shutting off completely? All my connections are good just comes on and shuts back off. My other question is has anyone ever shipped there back to swordfish/hifie? Im so frustrated at the moment:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing ::cursing: Thanks in advance

dmitry100
09-13-2015, 08:39 PM
how many cells?

twonb1
09-13-2015, 08:48 PM
6s.

dmitry100
09-14-2015, 11:34 AM
So, the esc is all hooked up to your motor(s) and lipo's ... sounds the booting up alarm beep beep beep... right... and then does what? you try to blip the throttle... motor spins... and then it does what... turn off after that?

Could it be possible that it's not your ESC but your receiver acting up? Are you using an external receiver battery, or a bec?

twonb1
09-14-2015, 12:13 PM
Yeah I have everything plugged in correctly. I flip the power on and the will beep just once. The motor will spin for a split second then stops and the esc shuts completely off and won't turn on again. I am running a bec connected directly to the lipos. I changed rx last night to try to troubleshoot and ended up with the same results.