PDA

View Full Version : looking for a club

waynedawg
10-03-2008, 10:30 AM
im in se pa and just got into fe boats im looking to get into racing . so im looking for a club or someone to help me out a little bit thanks wayne:help:

Eodman
10-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Well Wayne welcome! I can't help you with a club in Pa. as I live in NJ near the shore! But we will help you with your questions & try to help solve problems. There a great bunch of guys here, very knowledgeable and the sponsor of this site Steven is the best FE store front and his service is 1st rate! Offshore Electrics

Now ask away!

waynedawg
10-05-2008, 04:21 PM
thanks eodman ok i have a ton of ques but ill start out with a few. 1. when i was flying planes we had to belong to the ama to compete what org do i have to belong to for boat racing. 2 i want to do fe for right now i have a modded bj26 and a older groupner cat i was going to make for the stock class. a freind of mine used to race cars and gave me some stock 27turn motors and said there good motors. i am going to get the groupner cat ready over the winter so any suggestions you have would be great. were are you at in nj mabey in the spring i can drive down thanls for all the futer help lol wayne

waynedawg
10-05-2008, 04:24 PM
heres the pics of the grupner cat

waynedawg
10-05-2008, 04:25 PM
any help with running gear or anything else would be great