PDA

View Full Version : Aeromarine Mean Machine Kinetic racing 4074 2200kv/T180 V2 esc 4400mah 65-130c lipos

JMSCARD
08-25-2015, 10:41 AM
sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

I have my Kinetic Racing Mean Machine for sale…. This boat has very few runs, around 15…. And is in cherry shape…
I set this boat up like my last mean machine from Dana…. It’s a 5s ripper.

Boat has following equipment:

Aeromarine Mean Machine FE layup with FACTORY carbon reinforments, this is the new style hatch that makes taping down and absolute snap.
Carbon Fiber battery trays added
4074 Leopard 2200kv motor with water jacket and 5mm to .187 collet
.187 flex to 3/16 prop shaft
Traxxas digital waterproof servo with aluminum servo arm
Seaking 180V2 esc with cap bank… has Sealant on the esc to keep water out… really not needed lol in this hull as it’s a DRY hull… literally hard to find even drops of water in the hull after running…..
6.5mm bullets all around

I did install a larger rudder, as the kinetic version just didn’t have enough blade to it, I installed the kinetic rudder blade upside down…. When the boat flips, you can airboat it back in to you and actually steer it right to your destination… makes running without a recovery vessel so much nicer and It actually works like a champ… you can remove it with one bolt but I’ll leave it on as I think its great… vid is with it on and you can see it doesn’t affect normal running 
I can include Two 5s 4400mah 65-130c nanotech lipos with 6.5mm connectors on them for $90 to make the boat totally rtr minus radio/rxr/prop… these packs were bought 3 weeks ago, and are VERY STRONG packs… I bought 10s split packs (totally separate packs, just pull of the shrink )… and split them up…wrapped electrical tape thoroughly around as I couldn’t source shrink wrap prior to using… I wouldn’t remove the tape it helps seal out water and works just dandy 
Here is a vid of its last run…. I ran it a little wet this time… packs are a little farther forward then they usually are, but it shows how well it runs still…picks up a couple more mph with them farther back… just a little more on edge …. I'm standing on a waterfall lol... hence why you cant hear the boat well... its a screamer if you could hear it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxTyxFL5LX8

The hull is in fantastic shape… two tiny 1mm chips in paint on back top… I showed pic of one… they are miniscule, and one drop of touch of paint and they’d be gone… just didn’t bother as it looks sweet as is!
You can see the black portion of the paint is a carbon fiber look pattern… pretty sweet!
$sold without lipos

The pics show the boat dirty from after last run... it will be cleaned and waxed prior to ship. The bottom portion of the hull has been lightly sanded for speed and handling... and was taped off before hand so its a clean job... runs GREAT>

JMSCARD
08-25-2015, 10:42 AM
Again apologize for dirty pics will be cleaned prior to ship... It's just water residue :)

Papote611
08-25-2015, 01:10 PM
Would you consider trading. I have a nice .21 cobra tunnel that I want to sell. See my ad..
http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?52636-Cobra-Tunnel-with-OS-21

JMSCARD
08-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Would you consider trading. I have a nice .21 cobra tunnel that I want to sell. See my ad..
http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?52636-Cobra-Tunnel-with-OS-21

yucky nitro ? lol... totally joking but I'm all electric... nice boat though....

I'm getting rid of because I have another Mean Machine hull in Vermont half built, and two cheetah hulls coming (one tomorrow) , and way to many other projects... I figured I'd sell this one while the season is still going strong, and finish my other this fall/winter...

I've owned over 10 mean machines... love these dang things... build one sell it ... buy one, sell it... lol.... I always come back to one! haha

Papote611
08-25-2015, 02:21 PM
I like them too. I have two at home and just bought another from a member here. I want to have another one. I hate to say this, but I have an agreement with the wife that I must sell one to buy another. So if you still have it by next week, I will be interested. I love the nitro boats and car, just hate all the equipment to support them and all the cleaning afterward.

JMSCARD
09-02-2015, 09:40 PM
Bump

Papote611
09-02-2015, 11:03 PM
I will take it for agreed price. PayPal sent. Thank you.

JMSCARD
09-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Funds Recieved!!!! This is sold.

Papote611
09-03-2015, 08:28 AM
Agreed price is the asking price.

Papote611
09-03-2015, 09:00 AM
please read reply below.

JMSCARD
09-03-2015, 09:01 AM
PM sent montymike, I remove selling price after sale usually on higher ticket items like full boats... Buyer owns it now what he sells for in future is his biz... But I'll PM you what it sold for, which was listed price... Plus ship.

Papote611
09-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Jason
I'm still waiting for a tracking number. Any updates. I've been trying to reach you by message without success. I would appreciate if you can tell me what's going on with the shipping of the boat. I send you payment and you have received it.

JMSCARD
09-08-2015, 08:23 PM
Jason
I'm still waiting for a tracking number. Any updates. I've been trying to reach you by message without success. I would appreciate if you can tell me what's going on with the shipping of the boat. I send you payment and you have received it.

I had you pay for the cheap shipping and when I felt I not so for about 10 day standard list needed to repackage and still i paid an extra $30, was $50 to ship to you from me to ca 2 day, sorry my anxiety got the best of me... You paid on 3rd you'll Recieve boat on opposite side of cost in 7 days and that in includes a holiday and a Sunday... I was away for 2 days for my holiday at a camp in VT ... No service.. I too like my toys ASAP, but we are a bit of a distance and I did tell you in my last pm I was paying the long dollar for priority ship on my last pm.

Papote611
09-08-2015, 08:37 PM
I paid on the 2nd. You message me Saturday stating you were going to send me a tracking number which i assumedyou had shipped the boat, I never got it. You have been several time in OSE during this weekend and never reply to my message asking you again for the tracking. If you send it already great thank you. i did not expected to receive the package as soon as you posted, I knew it would take time to get here. I didn't ask you to ship it second day priority all I've been asking for was a simple thing, the tracking number. I will be willing to pay you back for some of the extra cost for the shipping once I receive the boat.

shua
09-08-2015, 08:43 PM
I have bought from JMSCARD before and have always had very good service from him.
I have blown up the photo to aid in tracking.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/08/93c076dc23b77f6d576c1c2331bf8b1c.jpg

Papote611
09-08-2015, 08:50 PM
Thank you for blowing up the photo. I guess I could have done same thing. Duh! I don't have a problem with Jason, just needed the tracking number and never got it after several time of requesting it. I get paranoid and always think the worse.

shua
09-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Glad to help. Enjoy the boat! I looked long and hard at purchasing it too. But alas I have too many boat projects that need completion before getting another one!! LOL.

Papote611
09-08-2015, 09:21 PM
thanks

JMSCARD
09-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Glad to help. Enjoy the boat! I looked long and hard at purchasing it too. But alas I have too many boat projects that need completion before getting another one!! LOL.

Thanks Joshua... I do my best sorry Lorenzo I'm in the car biz, sometimes I think I can make it out when I get someone in front of me i can't leave them... I end up eating shipping costs all the time for quicker shipping because if it ... But I always deliver .... And for the record I was in the mountains when I did log on the one time over the weekend, I was at my one spot for service and had second thoughts letting the tp motor oscarel had for sale slipping out of my mitts for a measly $50 with jacket and collet lol...

Thanks Again and I know you'll enjoy the boat.... I got your message about helping on the higher shipping just barely and no worries, I'll suck it up.... All part if the hobby and happy you'll make it a good home!

Papote611
09-08-2015, 09:23 PM

JMSCARD
09-09-2015, 10:34 AM
Papote, I'm a little.... well irritated... I gave you costs on the shipping and the three options, we used option 1 of $28 or something... well, after actually packaging the boat and finding the weight to be more then I anticipated I sent you a PM after letting you know I have to repackage the boat, and said I was going to pay for Priority Shipping myself to make up the time lapse, I also told you I wanted to do this because I was hesitant to have it in USPS hands for 12 days because of holiday and weekends for standard post from Maine Coast to CA Coast... so I repackaged the boat, went and got peanuts instead of just adding the heavier weight packaging I originally used, then when I had intended to send the boat I got caught at work with folks...

Point of this is I said I would pay priority shipping, had it went standard post you'd have gotten it at the earliest 9/13... the way it went me paying double the quoted ship cost means you'll get it 9/11 of all days ugh...

I got many many many pms and even two emails one being on the holiday that I didn't see until getting out of the woods (and yes I may have seen one and not responded, yet at that point I didn't have the time to respond with a good explanation, I think we have some honor here).... the last email stated you were starting a paypal claim as you don't think I intend to even send the boat.... I responded to many of your PM's, you knew I was repacking and I said I'd pay priority to make up the time and lessen my anxiety. I have been on here for many more years then you.. and my reputation means a touch more then a $400 boat. Honestly if you are that uncomftorable buying of a forum like this which is a very friendly everyone knows everyone forum... you should stick to buying elsewhere, this isn't a business for me... I have more then you to communicate with... I didn't go quiet after you bought it I responded several times and stated what I was going to do on the priority...

Honestly nothing against you, I'm sure you're a great person... but its a toy boat, I very much dislike someone threatening a paypal claim in a matter of days after purchase... to be honest, I think many folks here would trust me more then yourself..., and if you don't trust someone don't buy an item... I do my research before buying from ANYONE.... If you look at my previous history here I've never not delievered a product, and I am scared to calculate the amount of sales/purchases I have had on here over the years... it would literally be the cost of many peoples first homes.

montymike
09-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Papote, I'm a little.... well irritated... I gave you costs on the shipping and the three options, we used option 1 of $28 or something... well, after actually packaging the boat and finding the weight to be more then I anticipated I sent you a PM after letting you know I have to repackage the boat, and said I was going to pay for Priority Shipping myself to make up the time lapse, I also told you I wanted to do this because I was hesitant to have it in USPS hands for 12 days because of holiday and weekends for standard post from Maine Coast to CA Coast... so I repackaged the boat, went and got peanuts instead of just adding the heavier weight packaging I originally used, then when I had intended to send the boat I got caught at work with folks...

Point of this is I said I would pay priority shipping, had it went standard post you'd have gotten it at the earliest 9/13... the way it went me paying double the quoted ship cost means you'll get it 9/11 of all days ugh...

I got many many many pms and even two emails one being on the holiday that I didn't see until getting out of the woods (and yes I may have seen one and not responded, yet at that point I didn't have the time to respond with a good explanation, I think we have some honor here).... the last email stated you were starting a paypal claim as you don't think I intend to even send the boat.... I responded to many of your PM's, you knew I was repacking and I said I'd pay priority to make up the time and lessen my anxiety. I have been on here for many more years then you.. and my reputation means a touch more then a $400 boat. Honestly if you are that uncomftorable buying of a forum like this which is a very friendly everyone knows everyone forum... you should stick to buying elsewhere, this isn't a business for me... I have more then you to communicate with... I didn't go quiet after you bought it I responded several times and stated what I was going to do on the priority...

Honestly nothing against you, I'm sure you're a great person... but its a toy boat, I very much dislike someone threatening a paypal claim in a matter of days after purchase... to be honest, I think many folks here would trust me more then yourself..., and if you don't trust someone don't buy an item... I do my research before buying from ANYONE.... If you look at my previous history here I've never not delievered a product, and I am scared to calculate the amount of sales/purchases I have had on here over the years... it would literally be the cost of many peoples first homes.
Well said : patients is a virtue...

Papote611
09-09-2015, 01:08 PM
Jason,
First of, you did not give me a shipping option. Yes you did contact me and informed that you had to repackage the boat because you did not feel comfortable sending it and that was Thursday. You said you were sending the boat Friday and would provide me with a tracking number which you never did. You reached out to me on Saturday again promising a tracking number and again you never sent it. When I tried getting a hold of you by messaging and email you chose not to respond as you just admitted. Well $400 is not much but I don't like loosing it either. I sent you another message on Monday and email asking you to contact me with a tracking number or I would initiate a paypal despute which I never started one. You again were in OSE and again did not reply to my message and that when I post on the forum. And actually you did not ship the boat until yesterday, label has yesterday date.
Look people may trust you, I don't know you but I do do my homework before I buy from the forum and I felt you are a honest person. When you did not respond to my messages I only think the worse as I've been burnt before.
I apologize to you for jumping into conclusions and I hope this is water over the bridge. I'm still stand by my offer to cover the extra shipping cost.
Lorenzo

JMSCARD
09-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Jason,
First of, you did not give me a shipping option. Yes you did contact me and informed that you had to repackage the boat because you did not feel comfortable sending it and that was Thursday. You said you were sending the boat Friday and would provide me with a tracking number which you never did. You reached out to me on Saturday again promising a tracking number and again you never sent it. When I tried getting a hold of you by messaging and email you chose not to respond as you just admitted. Well $400 is not much but I don't like loosing it either. I sent you another message on Monday and email asking you to contact me with a tracking number or I would initiate a paypal despute which I never started one. You again were in OSE and again did not reply to my message and that when I post on the forum. And actually you did not ship the boat until yesterday, label has yesterday date.
Look people may trust you, I don't know you but I do do my homework before I buy from the forum and I felt you are a honest person. When you did not respond to my messages I only think the worse as I've been burnt before.
I apologize to you for jumping into conclusions and I hope this is water over the bridge. I'm still stand by my offer to cover the extra shipping cost.
Lorenzo

I had stated what UPS was and what usps was for standard post, and you made an offer... I wanted to use usps because they're much easier on packages as I've noticed over the years and I sent you a message I was apprehensive to use standard post so had to repackage to make it feesible to ship 2 day priority... unless its necessary I always like to ship with usps... but you're correct I didn't get you the track on Friday or Saturday as stated, but did say Id send priority and I would suck up the diff... so I def won't accept any funds for the extra ship costs.. I did however end up having to repackage the boat, and wasn't able to make it out to PO like I said I would be... totally true, but things come up... I think saying you were going to file a paypal dispute after a matter of days after purchase is going a bit overboard, I don't even end up knowing what I have coming often... its like Christmas near everyday at my house... packages come, if I don't see them in approx. 15 days that's when I start to worry a bit and will send a note to seller... not day after day, until I've beat a dead horse right after I bought the product.... All I'm saying is you might want to be a little more prospective about things that can come up.. heck you told me you had sold a boat 2 weeks prior and hadn't shipped yet but stayed in close contact with they buyer to let him know and that communication is key to you... well I communicated until I couldn't via going away, I knew I was sucking up the costs to get to you in a appropriate time one way or another... I have a lot more going on in life then making sure every pm I get on every forum gets answered immediately, and knew as always I would deliver in the end in a very appropriate time frame...

In the end yes its all under the bridge, but I will say I don't like someone PM'ing me to death on something and sending me emails on a holiday over something they purchased days before... It is called patience, and again TOY boats... yes its $400 and you have paypal to back you correct? You even called me a liar after I posted the label saying again you will be starting a dispute... after I showed the label with it showing I paid $50 to print it... I don't print $50 labels to throw in my drawer... unfortunately I do like $ more then that...

Lastly I will say I would be very apprehensive to sell to you again, and you may be apprehensive to buy from me and that's fine... I don't like messages stating I am going to steal money from someone whatsoever, and also feel you should give someone a fair time period to receive your item... don't jump the gun and blast the seller as its just not good etiquette and may land you with someone not so honest as I.....

and for the record I also gave you a small discount on the boat to begin with from the selling price If I remember correct... I feel on top of getting it in a timely manner you also got one heck of a deal.... which is totally besides the point but still part of it...

Sorry to all others for mucking the for sale threads this will be my last post... just stating my case in the wide open. Am I right? Not entirely... but I don't think pestering someone and then looking to see when they are on (which isn't always true) and saying I'm dodging you, def isn't the case... I only respond to the first 10 pm's geesh. And in the future before you call someone a liar, make sure you give the Track time to hit the system, I dropped of the package yesterday morning, and it took the first stop after my Post Office in Portland for it to show up... that happens allllllllllllll the time... I ship and receive plenty I know.. End of story is you did pay on the 2nd at NIGHT going into a holiday weekend... you will be receiving on 9/11 on the other end of the country... I fixed my mistake, and sucked it up.

I will say if I got your email stating the PP dispute (which I didn't see until after dropping boat off) I would have just refunded you as that def would have put me over the edge... give people time, and let them breathe.. lol.

On another note, if you ever want something tossed in for free... don't do this at all... Farmer on OSE, I bought some items from him... didn't ask for track, just stated get it out when you can... he sent me a free strut lol... being reasonable has its bonuses!

Papote611
09-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Jason

I sent that message on Monday way before you posted the label. Hey you're right I should have not blow thing out of proportion and waited. It's my mistake and I apologize for it. I'm done with this. All I wanted from you was a tracking number. You posted on a message that you had shipped it and was getting me the tracking number. When I never heard from you my mind goes into panic mode and thinks the worse. Something I need to work on. I never called you lier or that you were stealing, I just simply stated the date on the label.

JMSCARD
09-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Yes I was out of town and didn't read my email until Yesterday afternoon...

Alls well that ends well though :)

Lorenzo sent me a PM, and we are all good... we have both admitted our faults... and we have decided to move on and be happy we can afford toy boats to play with :) haha... Thanks Lorenzo, and I hope you have a hoot with the boat... that in itself will make it all worth it! Smiling while roosters are flying is a good antidote :)

Thanks again, and let me know if you have any ?'s when you get it tomorrow... And thanks Mike and above posters who spoke well of me :) ... I never have claimed to be the quickest shipper, but I never throw things in a box and pray either... they get shipped properly and in a reasonable time frame, but I'm not perfect nor will I ever be... just ask my misses :)

And FYI now that I've calmed down.... I would certainly sell to Lorenzo again lol, thanks again !

Papote611
09-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Jason
Glad we worked things out. I would defenetely would buy from you again and will be allot more patience next time ��

JMSCARD
09-09-2015, 03:19 PM
Thanks Lorenzo, hey we aren't all the same or life would be boring... I will work on my communication as now both you, and my wife say I could use a touch of help on that end lol...

Now, let me tell you about my weekend at camp when a bearing failure caused my new swordy HV300 plus esc and TP 5670 to go up in smoke on Sunday... lol...haha... btw not my kinda day at the water!!!!! dangit!

Thanks again... we shall now both be better peeps to deal with!

Best-

Jason

Papote611
09-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Jason
Got the boat today. Nice thanks I sent you "another" (lol) message thanking you for the deal.

Lorenzo

tjdabomb
09-10-2015, 10:55 PM
anyone selling a ul-1 for $150??? ;)

Papote611
09-10-2015, 11:05 PM
No but I have one for $175. :olleyes:

JMSCARD
09-11-2015, 09:15 AM
Jason
Got the boat today. Nice thanks I sent you "another" (lol) message thanking you for the deal.

Lorenzo

Got your message Lorenzo... glad you're happy with it and again no worries, I apologize as well! Also glad your son liked it, and the packaging :)

Best Regards, and happy roosters!!!