PDA

View Full Version : Police are looking for xzessperated

andym
10-02-2008, 05:39 AM
I have a bad feeling about this, I had a phone call today from a Detective Smith from the Launceston Police asking me of the where abouts of Patrick ( Paddy ) Wellard. You all know him as xzessperated. I was told that if contacted by him or confronted by him that I was to call the police straight away as they consider him DANGEROUS. They say he was last seen in a lake in the middle of Launceston shooting at ducks with a M16 whilst rowing an inflatable boat screaming
something about Shakira's arse and a xs2. So please all Australian FE boaters take extra care this weekend we do not need any injuries because of this MAD man.:crying::sad:

Flying Scotsman
10-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Well Andy, if Paddy is caught alive.
Tell the judge to send him over to Canada, as we need to enhance our breeding pool with a few nuts like him.
This message was created and sponsored by the concerned citizens of Canada to remove our status as boring and polite people.

Douggie

Xzessperated
10-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Andy you will not hear from Detective Smith again. My friend, Mark "Chopper" Read is working on the Detective as I type.

Flying Scotsman
10-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Paddy, we need you in Canada!!! Also, please note that Andy would also be welcome as a new immigrant. We need this sense of humour in our lives. Note that M16 rifles are a no no. inflatible politicians not a problem

Douggie

Xzessperated
10-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Paddy, we need you in Canada!!!

To tell you the truth Douggie I might just have to have an extended holiday in Canada until things blow over down here. I am bringing a famous friend with me...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Brandon_Read
Mark lived in Tasmania for a few years but done most of his work in Melbourne. After a phone call I got from Andy last night we might visit Canada via Broken Hill.

Flying Scotsman
10-02-2008, 03:33 PM
I will tell you Chopper is pale in comparison to some of the nice guys from Glasgow, Scotland.

We await your imminent arrival, any chance of a young ewe joining you!

Please note that British Columbia is a bit like the two islands off to your east. Fantastic scenery and and and fantastic scenery. We are still waiting for the other great points. Just kidding with a bit of truth

Douggie

AndyKunz
10-02-2008, 04:47 PM
We await your imminent arrival, any chance of a young ewe joining you!

They're from OZ, Doug, not NZ! Besides, if they have an inflatable politician they probably won't need a ewe.

Andy

Flying Scotsman
10-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Andy Kunz, I know where these two unsavory "humans" habitate.
They are nice guys untill their motherland attributes arrise, then watch out, lock up all your beer and send your daughters out to placate them.

Douggie

andym
10-02-2008, 06:07 PM
:spy:I am just so glad that there are so many caring people out there. Now as far as inflating a politician that was Paddy, it was rather embarissing watching how it is done!!!!! I think Paddy was in the Navy at some time.
So do not worry about sending any daughters out to placate him, just keep em coming my way Ha Ha.
Hay can I come and bread in Canada? Will your Government pay my way so as to better the gene pool? I think they should and I need to get out of here very quickly, I think I can hear Paddy the sailor and Mark Chopper Read coming up the stairs already. Must run............................................... .....................................:help::help:: help::help: :spy:

egneg
10-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Paddy, we need you in Canada!!! Also, please note that Andy would also be welcome as a new immigrant. We need this sense of humour in our lives. Note that M16 rifles are a no no. inflatible politicians not a problem

Douggie

It seems as though all the Canadians come to Virginia Beach to vacation in the summer! :canada:

Flying Scotsman
10-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Andy, no problems. just bring cash, as we love immigrants with cash and we do not care where they got it from.

Douggie

Flying Scotsman
10-02-2008, 06:17 PM
It seems as though all the Canadians come to Virginia Beach to vacation in the summer! :canada:

Of course they do as they miss their winter storms :laugh::bounce: Do not take this as an offence. After viewing this response. I am guilty of a very dumb remark

Douggie

egneg
10-02-2008, 06:27 PM
No offense taken as the campgrounds are loaded ... won't spend the money on a hotel room! :just-kidding:
Me too.

Flying Scotsman
10-02-2008, 06:33 PM
No offense taken as the campgrounds are loaded ... won't spend the money on a hotel room! :just-kidding:

What is a HOTEL? :smile:

Douggie

egneg
10-02-2008, 06:44 PM
What is a HOTEL? :smile:

Douggie

A hotel is like a motel but higher. :biggrin:

Xzessperated
10-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Me too.

Chuck, you need Chopper there. He is good at getting money out of people.
Go to YouTube and type in Mark Chopper Read into the search box. You will find some interesting videos about chopper there. WARNING!!! ----- Most of the videos contain bad language (words much worse than prolly) :roflol: