PDA

View Full Version : Titan 29 (Skittles) ARR

HoustonDominant
05-25-2007, 05:43 AM
I purchased this hull barely used a few months ago with plans on making it into my P-mono for racing. I have too many other boats I never get to run so this one needs a good home. If I want to race in P-mono I will just change gears in my Q-mono.

Here is what you get:
Titan 29 hull with Skittle's graphics
Octura offset hardware already installed
Water cooling and water pickup installed
Aeromarine trim tabs installed
Turn fins on both sides installed
Large 2000kv Pulso brushless motor with water jacket (never ran)
Pulso 70 amp esc with water cooling (Hacker 70 clone, ran once and worked perfect)
Extra 540 8xl Hacker clone (ran once and was a little warm after run)
New OSE aluminum motor mount (needs to be installed, will fit the big motor and 540 size)
Octura 5mm to .130 coupler
Matched and zapped 12 cell gp3300 still in good condition
Servo installed
Screw down hatch with antenna tube

The only flaw on the boat was two small gelcoat chips which were fixed and covered with vinyl as well.

All you need is your receiver, receiver battery, x440/m440/x638 prop, and you are good to hit the water at 40+mph. Many already know that this hull rocks in P & Q mono, and this is a sweet deal. This hull also runs nicely with a 700 brushed motor for sport running on 12 or 16 cells.

Whole package deal will be $275 shipped (includes both motors, esc and batteries). If someone just wants the hull and hardware it will be $175 shipped. Continental U.S., and PayPal only please.

Just in case you wanted extra info on the Pulso setup http://www.rumrunnerracing.com/fefor...ighlight=pulso

I will be leaving shortly to go out of town until Saturday evening, so it will be shipped on Saturday if I return in time, or Monday at the latest. I will have access to the net with my Blackberry so I can still receive messages.

HoustonDominant
05-27-2007, 04:50 PM
itan 29 is now on ebay and now includes TX/Rx, reciever battery, and 110D charger. Ebay item # 230135796198