PDA

View Full Version : Lap Counters

dethow
07-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Hey guys, Dave Howarth here again...

I had previously found a great deal on these metal case hand tally counters (lap counters) on eBay. Jeff and Willie asked me to see if I could find the same deal and get them each one. I found the same deal and went ahead and picked up 4 additional for other MMEU guys.

I paid $3.75 each and they will include a black neck strap that I already had a few of.
Asking an even $5.00 each. Jeff says he's seen these in stores for around $12 (without a strap).

Just bring your $5 to the next race. I'll have 4 to sell besides the 2 already going to Jeff and Willie.

bozo586
07-09-2015, 11:59 PM
Hey guys, Dave Howarth here again...

I had previously found a great deal on these metal case hand tally counters (lap counters) on eBay. Jeff and Willie asked me to see if I could find the same deal and get them each one. I found the same deal and went ahead and picked up 4 additional for other MMEU guys.

I paid $3.75 each and they will include a black neck strap that I already had a few of.
Asking an even $5.00 each. Jeff says he's seen these in stores for around $12 (without a strap).

Just bring your $5 to the next race. I'll have 4 to sell besides the 2 already going to Jeff and Willie.

dave--if i can i'll buy two of them at the race-one each for me and my son at the next race-----thanks bozo586(j.gross):banana:

dethow
07-10-2015, 08:42 AM
dave--if i can i'll buy two of them at the race-one each for me and my son at the next race-----thanks bozo586(j.gross):banana:

I will reserve 2 for you guys.

That leaves 2 still available.