PDA

View Full Version : 1/8 Scale FE Racing in the Pacfic Northwest

Martysh
06-25-2015, 08:02 PM
PNWTA is excited to announce that we will now be providing a home for 1/8 Scale FE racing in the Pacific Northwest - We have partnered with our sister club Unlimiteds Northwest to provide support equipment and race water - UNW primarily runs 1/8 NITRO Scale and has been a host for many of our Gas Scale Hydro races over the last four years- For further information please visit www.PNWTA.org or contact me directly.

The first FE race will be on July 18th at Twin Lakes Park in Arlington, WA

Marty Shallenberger
martysh@att.net

nichismo
06-26-2015, 04:54 AM
cool :)

Martysh
06-29-2015, 05:50 PM
PNWTA is excited to announce that we will now be providing a home for 1/8 Scale FE racing in the Pacific Northwest - We have partnered with our sister club Unlimiteds Northwest to provide support equipment and race water - UNW primarily runs 1/8 NITRO Scale and has been a host for many of our Gas Scale Hydro races over the last four years- For further information please visit www.PNWTA.org or contact me directly.

The first FE race will be on July 18th at Twin Lakes Park in Arlington, WA

Marty Shallenberger
martysh@att.net

The PNWTA website has been updated with FE racing rules.
Marty

Martysh
08-12-2015, 11:46 PM
The 12th Annual Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship is taking place October 10th and 11th at Twin Lakes Park in Arlington Washington. Currently we are planning on having open water for testing on Friday afternoon October 9th. There will be very little time for testing on race days so please take advantage of Fridays open water.
This year we will be running five classes of Scale Hydroplanes, Gas Scale Hydro, 1/8 Scale Nitro, 1/8 Scale Electric ,1/10 Scale Electric and 1/7 Scale Electric. We will also be running the NAMBA Classic Thunderboat class. If you have any questions about the race or need to know if your boat will be legal in its respective class please contact me at: Martysh56@gmail.com or through the Pacific NW Thunderboat website at www.pnwta.org.

Race Schedule:
Friday Afternoon - Open Water
Saturday - 1/7 Scale Electric will run all preliminary and final heats - Gas Scale, 1/8 Scale Nitro, 1/8 Scale Electric will run three or four preliminary heats
Sunday - 1/10 Scale Electric and Thunderboats will run all preliminary and final heats - Gas Scale, 1/8 Scale Nitro and 1/8 Scale Electric will run the rest of their preliminary heats and all finals.

Marty

axel
08-13-2015, 03:42 AM
By calling up the Pacific NW Thunderboat website at www.pnwta.org i get the following message

The page you requested has been removed. (404)

Axel

Martysh
08-14-2015, 01:53 AM
By calling up the Pacific NW Thunderboat website at www.pnwta.org i get the following message

The page you requested has been removed. (404)

Axel

Axel - I just loaded the page from two different computers - please try again and if it still doesn't work for you I will get tech support involved....

Marty

axel
08-14-2015, 02:04 AM
Marty still the same procedure

Martysh
08-14-2015, 09:29 AM
Marty still the same procedure

Looks like my ISP is blocking you for some reason - PM me your contact info and I will e- mail any information you need