PDA

View Full Version : Neal58Cobra

Pooley
06-24-2015, 08:27 PM
I contacted Neal by PM on Saturday when I got the package and tested the ESC on 2, 3, and 4s the first message was

(Pooley)The ESC does not power up.

I then tested with a Rx pack and boom it worked however if you read the text above I said if it has LVC and BEC I'll take it. I then PM again

(Pooley)Hi it powered up when i added a rx battery when i offered to buy i stated that if it had LVC and BEC ill take it, it does not have BEC it was supposed to be for a buddy who does not want to deal with the extra battery

(Neal)replied I know the esc worked correctly because it came out of my running boat. As for the BEC and LVC it does have those capabilities.

(Pooley)not sure what you are telling me I've powered this ESC up several times with 4 cell,3cell, and 2 cell the BEC does not work without and Rx battery I'm not new to this I've been doing this for 30 years.

Neal has not replied yet
Not trying to bash

(Neal)Sorry but not on here every day. I bought a boat and only needed the hull. Did a test run and everything worked as it should. Pulled everything out to part out boat. As for the esc a 4s lipo was used. Never had to use a rx battery. U tell me what u want to do

(Pooley) Hi Neal I sent a video to your email address showing the ESC being connected to 4s and not working, as far as what I want you to I'm open what ever you think is fair, Do you have an ESC that has LVC and BEC? I will be fair if you do and its more exspencive I'll pay the difference.

(Pooley) I'll just send it back to you send your address then the only loss will be your shipping and my shipping i understand that you do not come to the site everyday but its has been a wile now. Please place yourself into my position I purchased this for a friend out of pocket yes he would have paid me if it had worked as advertised but now that it does not he is not interested in it & I am stuck with it and out of 50 bucks and still in need of an ESC

Being a nice guy I sent him payment as a friend and now I cannot go back on him threw pay pal bad seller I have a video showing that the ESC does not work I could not figure out how to post it here but I sent it to Neal I can send it to anyone else who wants to see it I have contacted him many times he has not responded (bad seller)

Neal never got back to me

neal58cobra
08-17-2015, 10:30 PM
. As I stated it was pulled from a running boat and shipped to u. I'm sorry it didn't work but I don't know if u hooked it up incorrect. . I have sold many items on here and u are the first for a bad exchange.