PDA

View Full Version : Counter Is Off

tlandauer
05-11-2015, 08:58 PM
What the title says........

Spartanator
05-14-2015, 10:03 PM
What the title says........

I have noticed that a few times as well Tim. 0 people will see this thread!!!
Haha, kidding.

Sheesh your at 5K+ postings now!

tlandauer
05-14-2015, 10:21 PM
I have noticed that a few times as well Tim. 0 people will see this thread!!!
Haha, kidding.

Sheesh your at 5K+ postings now!

Yup, that makes me a bigger BS guy than most of you here, but my boats are still too slow.
BTW, that counter is really out, some of the view counts are a joke, not that it matters but I am curious how this could have happened again, it was like this for a long time and when they updated the Forum it seemed to be working.
However, rest assured, the moderators can still see and ban us if we don't behave !!:lol::lol::lol: sorry guys, J/K :beerchug:

JimClark
05-14-2015, 11:21 PM
Are you so bored Tim that you are looking at the counter? Guess you better get another boat to build

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

tlandauer
05-14-2015, 11:53 PM
Are you so bored Tim that you are looking at the counter? Guess you better get another boat to build

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
:beerchug:
I guess it is not important how many see it, it is only important that who sees it. :rockon2::laugh:
Yes and No ---- I have always been intrigued by the view counter. It says a lot about what topic interests the members.
I am waiting for a couple of out board drives to arrive, will attempt to make a twin out board Pursuit.:spy:

Make-a-Wake
05-15-2015, 12:30 AM
It bugs me when I cant see views too for some reason.............. Hey............this thread has NO views!!

RayR
05-15-2015, 10:21 AM
From a marketing perspective, i would think Steven would be very interested in what recieves the most views.

Spartanator
05-16-2015, 09:22 PM
Hard to BS a BS'er! haha

If it works sweet, if it doesn't at least I can still see what boats I like!!! I do think that it would be useful for Steve and other companies to see what we crazies are up to and how many crazies want the same thing--Just faster.... haha

tlandauer
05-17-2015, 02:26 AM
Hard to BS a BS'er! haha

:lol::lol::lol: