PDA

View Full Version : Racing in district 1 this sun april 26

madmikepags
04-24-2015, 12:35 PM
there will be racing this sunday in district 1 at Randolph park in Randolph NJ. We start at 9:30 but get there earlier for signups and drivers meeting. There are Directions to the lake on the District 1 website namba-1.com there are lots of classes offered anyone interested can contact me on my cell 917-417-0241 by either call or text, My phone is always on and you can call or text me up until midnite.
Classes are:
N1 mono
N2 Hydro
Motley Crew (Box stock motley crew or lucas oil cat)
P mono
P hydro
P Catamaran
P Limited Mono
P Limited sport hydro (LSH)
P Limited offshore (LSO) (4 minutes)
1/8 scale unlimited
Q-Hydro
Open Offshore (4 minutes)

spectre
04-27-2015, 08:12 AM
there will be racing this sunday in district 1 at Randolph park in Randolph NJ. We start at 9:30 but get there earlier for signups and drivers meeting. There are Directions to the lake on the District 1 website namba-1.com there are lots of classes offered anyone interested can contact me on my cell 917-417-0241 by either call or text, My phone is always on and you can call or text me up until midnite.
Classes are:
N1 mono
N2 Hydro
Motley Crew (Box stock motley crew or lucas oil cat) Ordered last night
P mono
P hydro
P Catamaran
P Limited Mono
P Limited sport hydro (LSH)
P Limited offshore (LSO) (4 minutes)
1/8 scale unlimited
Q-Hydro
Open Offshore (4 minutes)
I signed up for namba last night and look forward to getting my feet wet, not really, where do you guys get those boots and waiters at. It was nice to meet you all yesterday, I don't remember names:blush: too many. Just wanted to say txs for a warm welcome and ty to Mike and Doug for spending some time on Questions and my rigger. Everyone else was also very helpful and friendly , looking forward to going back.
Going to work on my jae21 this week, I ordered a 4s 40c 5000 , so I have the correct one for the class? Txs Doug for the correct location of things too. The Motley/Lucas class is also a 2 2cell 40c limit? Need to order batts for this boat too.

My pc is down and need a new one, when I get one ill post pics from the race. Txs again guys and girls, had a good time. Joe