PDA

View Full Version : Polished and Balanced Props

nate540
04-15-2015, 03:07 PM
Hi all new to the forums here. Haven't been in RC Boating for close to 10 years. My question is where can I buy props that are balanced and polished already? I used to do my own just not a lot of times these day and I guess I'm just lazy :)

JimClark
04-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Some on OSE web site and also look for a member named Dasboata
http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/member.php?5485-dasboata

nate540
04-15-2015, 04:03 PM
I checked out OSE but they are out of stock on everything.

kfxguy
04-15-2015, 04:26 PM
Pm Dasboata

dasboata
04-15-2015, 08:43 PM
Hi,,, thanks guys I can help you with some race prepped prop drop me a PM if interested thanks chris

Alex Prop
05-09-2015, 09:20 AM
Good propellers makes Doсtorprops, :rockon2: stainless steel, polished, balancing. Delivery is very cheap, only $ 5. I recommend ..

http://doctorprops.torgg.com/VINTYI-TRAXXAS-SPARTAN/

kfxguy
05-09-2015, 09:28 AM
Good propellers makes Doсtorprops, :rockon2: stainless steel, polished, balancing. Delivery is very cheap, only $ 5. I recommend ..

Yes I'm sure delivery from the Ukraine is only 5 bucks. To much scamming from there. I wouldn't chance it.

Alex Prop
05-09-2015, 09:38 AM
Yes I'm sure delivery from the Ukraine is only 5 bucks. To much scamming from there. I wouldn't chance it.
It is sad to hear about the Ukraine is (
Then Doctorprops on Ebay. On Ebay no deception, but expensive!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X642-CNC-PRO-TRAXXAS-SPARTAN-OCTURA-STAINLESS-STEEL-PROPELLER-RC-BOAT-PROP-/321743840447?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NativePaul
05-09-2015, 01:03 PM
I don't know postage rates in the US or Ukrane but I sent a prop half way rount the world for less than £3, props are not big or heavy and a box smaller than a shipping label is cheap to send from the UK. Alex is known for his props in Europe and is not a scammer.

kfxguy
05-09-2015, 01:17 PM
I don't know postage rates in the US or Ukrane but I sent a prop half way rount the world for less than £3, props are not big or heavy and a box smaller than a shipping label is cheap to send from the UK. Alex is known for his props in Europe and is not a scammer.

Paul that's good to hear then. I don't trust anything that comes from that part of the world after all the bad stuff I've heard. On a side note,what shipping service charges that cheap? I can barely ship a prop for under 4 bucks in my own envelope here in the states.

Alex Prop
05-10-2015, 07:33 AM
Paul that's good to hear then. I don't trust anything that comes from that part of the world after all the bad stuff I've heard. On a side note,what shipping service charges that cheap? I can barely ship a prop for under 4 bucks in my own envelope here in the states.

I'm sorry that you have heard bad news about Ukraine, I think in any country there are people who cheat customers, but in general, I think is wrong to say that all the goods from Ukraine do not reach the recipient.
For example, I make propellers for over 15 years, and all my clients always receive the goods, even nebylo case that the client has not received the goods which I do).
You can think more deeply, how PayPal is not a "guarantor of the transaction"?
Everything is very simple! Make payment via paypal and you will be - happiness!)):smile:

Brushless55
05-10-2015, 01:34 PM

They have some interesting sizes there :thumbup1:

Alex Prop
05-10-2015, 01:45 PM
They have some interesting sizes there :thumbup1:

On the site a little propellers, we really have a lot more different models of propellers made of stainless steel, cobalt.
Soon there will be different models of propeller series Octura V 943, V944, V945, and many others, such as M400, Y500.

kfxguy
05-10-2015, 01:51 PM
I looked at your site. I'm looking for a certain prop. It's an abc prop but if you have something like it I would be interested. It's called an 1815-17-50 2 blade. 1.8" x 1.5 pitch 17 degree rake, 50 blade area. It's a 45.7mm prop. Something close to that.

Brushless55
05-10-2015, 02:04 PM
On the site a little propellers, we really have a lot more different models of propellers made of stainless steel, cobalt.
Soon there will be different models of propeller series Octura V 943, V944, V945, and many others, such as M400, Y500.

A X442/3 blade prop would be sweet !

Alex Prop
05-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Sorry, I do not now ABC ... ABC unfortunately curves propellers. I scanned the scanner propellers, and I was surprised by the different geometry of the blades! The left and right lopst - different in geometry. And the axis (hole) do with the beating.
I as a producer, I advise - octura, Octura, too, curve, but very little.
Octura propellers in metal molds "Coquelles". Casting into Coquelles gives more exact geometry of the propeller.
Refer to Andy Brown, the man lives in the US, and makes a very good props.

Alex Prop
05-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Yes, I'll do 442 3 blades ... But later ..
Now too many orders):thumbup1:

kfxguy
05-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Yes, I'll do 442 3 blades ... But later ..
Now too many orders):thumbup1:

I'd be interested in a 442/3 myself

kfxguy
05-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Sorry, I do not now ABC ... ABC unfortunately curves propellers. I scanned the scanner propellers, and I was surprised by the different geometry of the blades! The left and right lopst - different in geometry. And the axis (hole) do with the beating.
I as a producer, I advise - octura, Octura, too, curve, but very little.
Octura propellers in metal molds "Coquelles". Casting into Coquelles gives more exact geometry of the propeller.
Refer to Andy Brown, the man lives in the US, and makes a very good props.

Then why not scan one side then flip to the other side in your program so both sides will be the same. Then you'd have something even better. I'd definitely want a few.

DINO7
05-10-2015, 02:40 PM
X442/3 l+r rotation for twins...

Fr8cture
05-14-2015, 12:27 AM
Is there a benefit to the stainless props? Look alot nicer than other props.

StevenBryant
05-14-2015, 04:42 PM
Alex prop is legitimate, i know several people who are very satisfied with his props and his service it just a shame he does not make any props i need... Maybe one day he will