PDA

View Full Version : I need carbn fiber strips, Please Help!

Kaotic
03-17-2015, 05:10 PM
I was reading someone's post on here a few days ago and they listed a few suppliers that sell carbon fiber plate in strip sizes, but I can't find that post.

I'm looking for some CF that is roughly .125" thick 3" wide 18" long- give or take a little.

Dragon plate is where I buy my CF but I can only buy it in large sheets.

Does anyone know of any suppliers that sell strip sizes close to what I mentioned above?

THANKS!
JEFF

kfxguy
03-17-2015, 05:40 PM
man you can get some off ebay for pretty decent price. if you cant find any, i can lay some up for you.

Kaotic
03-17-2015, 08:08 PM
Thanks Travis! I just placed an order with Protech composites for a 3mm 6"x24" for $100. I'm sure I could find it cheaper but I need it by Friday. I will say there customer service was incredible, I told them I was in a rush and she said as soon as she sees my order come in she'll go back to the shop and have it cut then ship it out today.

kfxguy
03-17-2015, 09:53 PM
Thanks Travis! I just placed an order with Protech composites for a 3mm 6"x24" for $100. I'm sure I could find it cheaper but I need it by Friday. I will say there customer service was incredible, I told them I was in a rush and she said as soon as she sees my order come in she'll go back to the shop and have it cut then ship it out today.

Well that's good, glad you got it!

srislash
03-17-2015, 10:46 PM
Thanks Travis! I just placed an order with Protech composites for a 3mm 6"x24" for $100. I'm sure I could find it cheaper but I need it by Friday. I will say there customer service was incredible, I told them I was in a rush and she said as soon as she sees my order come in she'll go back to the shop and have it cut then ship it out today.Protech are good, That is where I was getting all mine from. Sorry, I am just getting in from my work day Kaotic.