PDA

View Full Version : nichismo

Mph621
03-15-2015, 09:17 PM
nichismo First tried too low ball me in a PM which is against forum rules! Then he said he would take my item for listed price on the thread. Then backed out once I put a time limit on the payment. He said he was at work and could not pay through PayPal but he could respond too the thread?????? What ever you say nichismo seller beware!!!!

JimClark
03-15-2015, 09:20 PM
I won't do paypal transactions from work either

Mph621
03-15-2015, 09:44 PM
I don't get online at all at work for personal reasons but if you can get on a forum and reply to post and send private messages you can send payments my belief.

JimClark
03-15-2015, 09:57 PM
If all i have to access the internet at work is my phone there is no way in hell I am doing any transaction's with paypal or my bank account.

Mph621
03-15-2015, 10:17 PM
That's you I have used PayPal on my phone for 3 years without a problem I just change my password every couple weeks on all my accounts and use life lock I have never been hacked or had an identity theft problem. It's all in what your comfortable with you obviously are not comfortable doing that I am. I also don't tell someone I am going too buy something and back out of the deal if I want something I either know I do or don't have the funds and can make a purchase then if I tell you I am buying something you can sure as hell bet your butt I am going too pat for it as soon as I have your PayPal info.

kfxguy
03-16-2015, 12:32 AM
Chill man. Yea him pming you is against the rules but you seem to be overly tripping. I won't do any type of monetary transactions on my work computer either. Yea I use my phone for pay pal too but here's something for you to think about......

If Im on my phone, my boss can see that and he doesn't like us playing on our phones much....on the other hand, I can play on this forum easier on my computer because it's not as noticeable. Sometimes you don't think of the other scenarios because your not dealing with them.

Spartanator
03-16-2015, 12:53 AM
That's you

People get paid to work buddy, not buy toys on forums. You gave him a ONE HOUR time limit.... Really? I understand some need to sell thing quickly but sheesh.
I don't use my work computers for my personal financial "stuff".

Unless your name is on the side of the building then you need to be working and not on your phone. I get a bit of wiggle room at my job (neighbor just happens to own the place) but I don't abuse it. I am constantly getting on to people about texting while they are on the clock (They also hide in the old office out back and talk to their girlfriends on the phone). That's what break times and lunch is for. Toy Boat Forum is not counted under personal issues either.

I realize that you didn't like my payment option either, which I do not blame you. However, anything I have agreed to make payments on has been satisfied. I usually end up sending a few extra bucks to make the person smile.

Somethings change, he probably backed out because of the way you acted. Frankly, I backed out because the way you acted and you didn't want payments. It's sold so WE are beating a dead horse here, and of course kind of making some aware of sellers and buyers.

At the end of the day (in 4 minutes) he did break a rule and this is a Toy Boat Forum so I really see no sense in getting hyped up on it. I am silent on this issue. I need to go to sleep.

tlandauer
03-16-2015, 05:54 AM
OP, with all due respect,
I will not use my phone either, may I ask you this: if I were the buyer and I wrote openly that " I don't use my phone to pay, need to get home and use my personal computer, 6 hours from now" , would you have allowed that? I have done that many times without an issue and I have occasionally during the 6 hour period checked in on the Forum, so the green dot was on. However, I understand everyone is different.
Just asking, in case one day I buy from you. ( you never know.....) This is purely a question, as I have no desire to take positions on either side.

Mph621
03-16-2015, 06:48 AM
Different strokes for different folks

kfxguy
03-16-2015, 07:08 AM
Different strokes for different folks

I'll make myself a mental note to steer clear of you with any sales or buyer dealings. The vibe I get from you isn't anything good.

On a side note. I was recently selling a boat. A member told me he wanted to buy it but couldn't pay me till Sunday, this was like on a wed or Thursday he told me this. Then there was another member who said they could pay right then. Being the kind of person I am, I agreed to wait till Sunday. Come Sunday, the guy backed out. Yea I was a little frustrated, but I didn't start a thread blasting him about it. Never even considered doing that. Guess I figure what's the point and then sometimes things like this make you look bad. Perfect example

Doug Smock
03-16-2015, 07:51 AM
Wow guys really?
Say it with me please.
At the end of the day we are grown men playing with toy boats. Toy boats............grown men playing with toy boats.