PDA

View Full Version : NAMBA District 19 2015 Race Schedule

properchopper
01-01-2015, 01:15 PM

LOTS of events planned for 2015 :thumbup1: FE well represented in the District - Due in large part thanks to the great vibes between the IC & FE contingents.

A quick summary of available District-Wide events / classes:

PLSH & PLC (possibly P-Mono) : 8 District 19 Club Events - [3 are at Legg Lake]

PLC & 1/10 & 1/8 : 5 SCSTA Events [all at Legg Lake]

SAW : 2 Events [Legg Lake]

2-Lap : 2 Events [Legg Lake]

Nitro allowing any FE class that qualifies by signup : 2 Events [Legg Lake]

All subject to any last-minute mods

Gonna be a race-filled year :rockon2:

Special Notice : The All-FE Winter Warmups in Scottsdale - the cream of the crop of FE Racing - Feb 20-22

Tony H
Pres. SoCalFE RC Raceboat Club
rcboatbuild@hotmail.com

rayzerdesigns
01-01-2015, 03:54 PM
looking fwd to getting more fe guys out at the district races..tony I am planning on making all the scale races with you guys..hopefully we see you at winter warmups..

properchopper
01-01-2015, 04:17 PM
looking fwd to getting more fe guys out at the district races..tony I am planning on making all the scale races with you guys..hopefully we see you at winter warmups..

The PLC class is going to be hotly contended and very likely need two flights . :flammes-09:

I haven't been able to get it together for WW - been there seven years & loved it but times are different for me now.....

rayzerdesigns
01-22-2015, 12:20 PM
are any fe guys going to district race in havasu..please let me know..im thinking cat..lsh..trying to get a better idea of what boats to bring

properchopper
01-22-2015, 07:30 PM
are any fe guys going to district race in havasu..please let me know..im thinking cat..lsh..trying to get a better idea of what boats to bring

Can't say for sure - probably Dave, Peyton & Jim for PLC ; Jim for PLSH; maybe Dave & Peyton for 1/10 scale.

rayzerdesigns
01-22-2015, 09:15 PM
thx tony..if yu can get a hold of them..can you ask them?? i dont want to drag my modern down there if not going to race it