PDA

View Full Version : Learning

Flying Scotsman
09-03-2008, 10:36 PM
I have noticed over the last few weeks certain individuals are incapable of doing a search prior to asking a question. I plead guilty to this mental problem, as I have done it many times. Newbies and I am NEWBIE state your question..what you wish to obtain...hull...motor...batteries...hardware...and not least your experience with RC products. It is late in the day in Vancouver and I am on my third Scotch and I want all FE boaters to share their new and experienced problems and sucesses with the correct data.

Douggie

Flying Scotsman
09-04-2008, 11:51 AM
After reading this the next day, I think 2 whiskeys are enough. I did sound a little pompous. All I was trying to state is when asking a question get your ducks in a row. Also if you are a true newbie, ask all the questions you wish.
I am now off to drink a cup of tea!

Douggie

Eodman
09-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Well Doug if its Glenlivet have the third one and throw the tea down the drain!

Flying Scotsman
09-04-2008, 12:30 PM
George, I am sorry to state it was a blend and not a single malt. I will never learn that you get what you pay for!!!

Douggie

Diegoboy
09-04-2008, 12:39 PM
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/our-favourite/beer.gif

Flying Scotsman
09-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Danny, you hit the nail :flame42:

RiverRat
09-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Well I searched the forum for 3hrs yesterday for a very simple answer. Couldnt find what I was looking for so I asked a perhaps to simple question. The question remains unanswered.

Flying Scotsman
09-04-2008, 04:38 PM
Well I searched the forum for 3hrs yesterday for a very simple answer. Couldnt find what I was looking for so I asked a perhaps to simple question. The question remains unanswered.
Then, please state the simple question. As we are all ears

Douggie

andym
09-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Doug, it seems that a life with the famous Dolly is catching up with you. Drinking a blended Scotch is almost a Capitol Offence!! How is the Missus any way? Oh and do not forget we are all newbies in life. Now more whisky please