PDA

View Full Version : Dasboata props

keithbradley
10-06-2014, 01:03 PM
I just want to say thanks to Chris and Jeanie at Dasboata props. I ran an average of ~98mph with my Q-cat at the Flint SAW event last spring, and hadn't really touched it since. I contacted Chris before our event last weekend and he did a set of props and overnighted them to me so I had them Friday just before the event. With a prop swap and a couple rudder mods I ran an average of ~106mph. Well done Chris! :thumbup1:

kfxguy
10-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Nice. I picked up 2mph with his m645 I tried this weekend. He's doing another one for me I think a little more aggressive and I hopefully I can try it out this weekend. I talked to him on the phone a few times.....we had a misunderstanding several weeks ago but we got that behind up. Great guy now that I got to know him a little bit.

spectre
10-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Congrads Keith, Chris is a good guy and had the pleasure of meeting him last year, he has lots of knowledge .
I just want to say thanks to Chris and Jeanie at Dasboata props. I ran an average of ~98mph with my Q-cat at the Flint SAW event last spring, and hadn't really touched it since. I contacted Chris before our event last weekend and he did a set of props and overnighted them to me so I had them Friday just before the event. With a prop swap and a couple rudder mods I ran an average of ~106mph. Well done Chris! :thumbup1:

kevinpratt823
10-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Agreed, very nice work and quick service. He got me a great deal on my Sprintcat hull and hatches, in the color and layup I wanted last year as well, and there weren't a ton of places that had the hulls in general, nevermind the way I wanted it.

Congrats on the 106, Keith, well done, especially in those conditions from what we've been hearing!