PDA

View Full Version : Bit the Bullet

DRMead
09-24-2014, 07:11 PM
All,Decided to get a Lucas Oil cat.Arrived today,and got started tidying up the servo wires,and updating the collet,cable,teflon,etc. Got the stuffing-tube/cable aligned nicely also. I had a pair of 2S packs charged,and hooked them up Got a single beep from the esc.Steering worked fine,but no throttle yet.......................................approx 45 seconds or so then 2 or 3 more beeps.Throttle worked then.Is there a set amount of time before the esc arms or....??? :help: I dis-connected power,and re-connected , the same thing extended time for the esc to arm. Normal or not ?? Thanks

tlandauer
09-24-2014, 07:34 PM
Yes! When you hear the first beep, pull full throttle ( trigger), then wait for another beep, release the trigger right away. 3 beeps will confirm and you are good to go. Do it every time, the Aqua Craft ESC forces you to do thid each time batteries are connected.

DRMead
09-25-2014, 07:00 AM
Yes! When you hear the first beep, pull full throttle ( trigger), then wait for another beep, release the trigger right away. 3 beeps will confirm and you are good to go. Do it every time, the Aqua Craft ESC forces you to do thid each time batteries are connected.

TL,I went through the manuel before the bench test,and didn't see any special instructions.Thanks a bunch for the heads up. appreciated.