PDA

View Full Version : Neubs As A seller

gwweber
09-22-2014, 08:43 AM
THANK YOU SIR GOOD EXPERIENCE :banana:
I bought a Several year old FE from Neubs and am very happy. He did a great job packing the boat, busted his butt to get it to me quickly and had great communication. Even threw in stuff i would need like pipecleaners and threw in a set of batterys and a handfull of connectors and shrink wrap. Boat had a minor issue or two but as a RC Airplane and Heli pilot I know that you check out anything you buy used (or new). Very minor issues, small leak on trim tab and motor mount needed to be re-epoxied. Took an hour for me to go through the boat and get ready. I have built composite airplanes and know how to work with fiberglass repairs, used some good 30 min epox with microfibers in it and had a piece of 1/4 inch graphite tube, thin wall, and beefed it up a tad while i repaired it. Very strong light repair.
Threw it in the lake on sunday at a club meet and smiled all afternoon :cool2:

Neubs
09-22-2014, 09:21 AM
Thank you for the feedback Gary, and thank you for buying the boat. I am so glad you are happy with the boat. Sorry the mount came loose in shipping. Glad you were able to get it fixed and ready to roll for the weekend. Good luck at the races!