PDA

View Full Version : Send email after email with no response from OSE

Bart Marshall
09-16-2014, 02:36 AM
Just after completing my order (#100407325) I realized I had forgot to add an octura x442 prop-the main reason for my order since I had been waiting for it to come in stock. So I sent an email a minute later asking Steven if he could add the prop and bill me or just cancel the order so I could reorder with the prop. I sent a few more emails asking the same thing but I thought I was being ignored. But now I am reading that others are having problems with the site so maybe my emails were never recieved. The reason I am commenting is this is probably the only way I can communicate with OSE. It sure has been an aggravating experience.

kevinpratt823
09-16-2014, 12:14 PM
When were all these emails you sent? How much time did you give him to respond?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

tlandauer
09-16-2014, 04:14 PM
I have done that many times, I just ordered the item right a way and THEN e mailed Steven to ask him to combine the shipping , this way he KNOWS for sure what to do. He sends out items fast and if everyone starts doing that it will slow down his shipment.
Airing out here may not catch Steven's attention as he doesn't check the Forum everyday. He just said that yesterday that it took him longer to realize that there was something wrong with the Forum.

Bart Marshall
09-17-2014, 12:47 AM
I placed my order last Saturday morning-but a few days earlier I had sent two seperate emails asking a question about something I might want to order. Then I sent 3 more emails after I placed the order. 3 days in a row-starting Saturday right after my order. 5 total emails without response. But like I noted earlier due to some clitch Steven may not have recieved any of them.

IRON-PAWW
09-22-2014, 01:48 AM
Well it's frustrating but you need to realise how much time is needed to run an outfit like OSE. Try keeping your emails as short, polite, and to the point as possible. Don't ramble for 1/2 a page (not saying you are...just a tip :) )Then, it's a quick & easy reply to get back to you. Often you can ask in the forum about the parts you want as well. Very likely someone will be able to answer your questions. And yes... 2 orders at the same time & Steve will mostly catch it, refund shipping for order 2 and send them together. If you pay via Paypal you could also put a short message in with the payment.