PDA

View Full Version : Anyone not seeing the latest post ?

tlandauer
09-12-2014, 11:58 PM
As of 6:29PM PDT, I don't get any latest post update on my computer or on my phone :noidea: I can see the front page of the Forum in real time, but under each category there is no real time reflection of the latest posts. When I click at the top left hand corner under "NEW POSTS", that is what it says:

Sorry, there are no new posts to view.

You may search for posts updated during the previous 24 hours, here.

:noidea::noidea:

Did I do something wrong with my settings?

Doug Smock
09-13-2014, 12:00 AM
The forum seems to be having "database error"(s) this evening.

tlandauer
09-13-2014, 12:04 AM
The forum seems to be having "database error"(s) this evening.

Yes, I have encountered that as well, now for instance, I don't see your reply under this category, but the front page shows that.
Don't mean to make a big deal, just that I am not computer savvy and would like to make sure I didn't upset anything on my end.
Thank you!

Spartanator
09-13-2014, 02:49 PM
It's messing with me too... Guess you didn't break it! lol

tlandauer
09-13-2014, 04:05 PM
It's messing with me too... Guess you didn't break it! lol

Ha ha, I guess I over estimated myself. I am also seeing some double posts, it is weird, before this happened I was finally getting my e mail notice on time.
I guess "something has to give" :lol::lol:

Spartanator
09-13-2014, 11:54 PM
The double post(S) only happen after someone just clicks post again. It goes up if you click post but if you click post after the error it goes twice!!! :(

tlandauer
09-14-2014, 12:02 AM
I realized that, also the edit function for me is not working, I messed up my post after I wanted to "edit" it. :(
Good thing I have to work tomorrow or I will go nuts staring at my monitor. :doh:
It's funnyn how this Forum has become part of my daily routine, I guess that is a good thing.:buttrock:

Spartanator
09-14-2014, 04:51 PM
I realized that, also the edit function for me is not working, I messed up my post after I wanted to "edit" it. :(
Good thing I have to work tomorrow or I will go nuts staring at my monitor. :doh:
It's funnyn how this Forum has become part of my daily routine, I guess that is a good thing.:buttrock:

Everyday during lunch break for me! Love this stuff!
Anyone let the Boss Man know? I know The Smock posted about it...

rearwheelin
09-15-2014, 03:38 PM
Forum is still acting funny

tlandauer
09-15-2014, 05:20 PM
Forum is still acting funny
Yup, just saw this :http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?48267-Looking-for-motor-testers&p=588594#post588594
and the last member ( RON1950) whose post I don't see? :noidea:

tlandauer
09-15-2014, 06:30 PM
He just posted something on your build thread but i can't read it, can you?:noidea:

rearwheelin
09-17-2014, 12:07 AM
He just posted something on your build thread but i can't read it, can you?:noidea:

No I can't see it ! I think there has been a couple posts that I can't see. I just posted and can't see my own post but it says I posted. Strange. Kind of makes me not want to post lol

rearwheelin
09-17-2014, 12:11 AM
I might just have to fire up a special Facebook for my boats so I can post lol

Spartanator
09-18-2014, 09:16 PM
I might just have to fire up a special Facebook for my boats so I can post lol

Lol

tlandauer
09-19-2014, 02:55 AM
Hey Randy,
I wanted to see your posts, saw that you posted tonight and responded, then I realized neither yours nor mine could be read from my desk top or my lap tops for that matter. I then went to my phone and could see them all on Tapatalk 2 app. enabled Forum. :noidea:
It sure is strange, isn't it?

rearwheelin
09-19-2014, 06:54 PM
Hey Randy,
I wanted to see your posts, saw that you posted tonight and responded, then I realized neither yours nor mine could be read from my desk top or my lap tops for that matter. I then went to my phone and could see them all on Tapatalk 2 app. enabled Forum. :noidea:
It sure is strange, isn't it?

Weird , I still can't post or read anyone else's on that thread. I might just start another one.

JimClark
09-19-2014, 08:00 PM
Try logging out and then back in

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

tlandauer
09-19-2014, 11:02 PM
Try logging out and then back in

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Jim, thanks for the suggestion. I did try and it looks like this thread is an exception.

tlandauer
09-19-2014, 11:03 PM
Just tried again, still not working... :noidea: