PDA

View Full Version : Putting items bought from OSE on hold?

IRON-PAWW
09-11-2014, 01:54 AM
Just thought I'd ask the question.

Being an international customer I sometimes get the situation where I'm keeping tabs on popular items coming back into stock. Sharpened & balanced props is a classic. Stuff you need to jump on when the stock is in. So - part of my shopping list comes into stock and other bits are still out. To secure the bits in stock you basically need to order and get them shipped. Then place a 2nd order....and 3rd order perhaps, when the other parts come in. At $50 odd for the international box, shipping costs go up real fast.

Is there a way we can buy and pay for stuff, but then get it held until the rest of the things we want become available? Then just pay for the one international box?

Perhaps to get stuff held you also pay for a shipping box as well - so that if you go silent the goods are sent and OSE's part is done.

Fully realise stuff can't be held without paying for it.

Spartanator
09-14-2014, 04:52 PM
Just thought I'd ask the question.

Being an international customer I sometimes get the situation where I'm keeping tabs on popular items coming back into stock. Sharpened & balanced props is a classic. Stuff you need to jump on when the stock is in. So - part of my shopping list comes into stock and other bits are still out. To secure the bits in stock you basically need to order and get them shipped. Then place a 2nd order....and 3rd order perhaps, when the other parts come in. At $50 odd for the international box, shipping costs go up real fast.

Is there a way we can buy and pay for stuff, but then get it held until the rest of the things we want become available? Then just pay for the one international box?

Perhaps to get stuff held you also pay for a shipping box as well - so that if you go silent the goods are sent and OSE's part is done.

Fully realise stuff can't be held without paying for it.

This would be a useful feature!