PDA

View Full Version : Luck as a Constant TWO BIG THUMBS UP!

JMSCARD
09-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Just wanted to thank Luck as a Constant.

I bought a Mean Machine from him on Saturday. I saw the boat on here, he was about a 3 hour ride for me. We quickly dickered on the price, and he also was ultra helpful by making my trip a little shorter and meeting me in Lowell MA. Not only was the boat prettier in person, but I was also very happy with his building abilities. When going to meet him I told Luck that I was going to give him another $10 bucks for gas just to be nice as he was super helpful.

Anyway I got to the meeting point, and among the other two lipos he was already throwing in since I was local.... He also threw in another two matching 5s 40c lipos, and the custom PVC stand he made for the boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long story short I went to the big Jet meet in Sanford Maine on Sunday and brought the boat in case we went by any ponds. After the meet I found one, threw the boat in the water, and had at it! Boy she handles nice Luck, and goes just as stated. After running it through the two sets of packs I realized not only did he throw in a second set of lipos, but they're strong lipos too!!!!

Yesterday I went out to a different pond and got a little aggressive in pretty rough water, flipped the boat twice at full speed into the wind..... slapped the water HARD on the second flip and I thought to myself as I laughed inside... something had to have come undone, after airboating it back to me lol, I looked the boat over and sure enough.... nothing. I think it was upside down for 20 minutes.... not a drop of water, not a nothing.... couldn't be happier.

I just want to say anyone who deals with him should know hes a great guy, who sells great stuff!!!

Thanks again Luck, and hope you have a great time building that new 45" cat..... just do me a favor and let me know if you decide to sell it too!!!!!

Jason Shedd
JMSCARD

Luck as a Constant
09-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Thanks jay!
I've never gotten feedback on here ever! I'm glad you're enjoying the boat and nice to meet you...
I'm gonna call you around the 4th if you're up in Groton for that weekend I should have my new boat done by then-)

I appreciate the easy sale with you and hope you have a great time with it man

Cheers!
Ps. I appreciate you taking the time to do this. :yesway:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMSCARD
09-09-2014, 02:58 PM
Sounds good brother.... lol I have been two camps down every July 4th for years now, small world! Thanks again, really appreciate it!!!!!