PDA

View Full Version : Yo NAMBA 9 Guys

Chilli
08-28-2014, 07:54 PM
We had one of our racers recently move back out to the west coast and he's going to be racing you guys. I just wanted to see what bunch he is going to be racing with. He is in Northern CA. His name is Chris Wittrig and he's a very accomplished nitro racer. He's going to dabble into the P-Limiteds and I'm going to send him my JAE in a couple weeks.

RandyatBBY
08-28-2014, 08:12 PM
I met him last race, nice guy. It will be great to add another guy in FE in D9, he was only running gas and I think Nitro. We run three classes in P ltd Sport, Hydro and Offshore. We will be adding P open Sport next year.

Chilli
08-28-2014, 08:39 PM
Cool. He wanted me to build him a JAE but after last race, he's a little more motivated so I'm sending him my old JAE. That boat is four years old and I really didn't want to send it to the west coast as an example of my build skills (I'm a little more refined now) but he wants to race it ASAP. So he'll get it in a couple weeks. Next time you see him, make sure you ask him if he's got a good set of chocks for his trailer. At a race last year, he had the cheapo $10 plastic chocks flattened by his beautiful trailer and it almost became a house boat. :laugh: Anyway he's good people so take care of him for us.

kacordy
08-28-2014, 11:37 PM
Mike, Northern California is huge. Specifically where did Chris move to? Welcome Chris to Namba 9. See you on the 20th of September.

Allen Cordy
Cottonwood California