PDA

View Full Version : Dasboata strikes again!

jj2003
07-29-2014, 12:00 AM
I would like to commend Chris once again on a fabulous job on the prop's he S&B'd for me over the weekend. Top quality props were chosen and a superb job in bringing out the best of them. Shipping was....well lets just say...AWESOME! Thanks Chris! You are the MAN!

fidelity101
11-02-2014, 10:51 AM
I second that! I ordered two props from Chris and they look amazing! Fast shipping, clear communication, just a top notch seller!

PowerDemon
11-21-2014, 11:25 AM
I agree. I had an excellent experience with Chris. Fast shipping very good communications and an excellent product. Thanks Chris!!

Brewbud
11-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Another happy customer here!

Bigsnaff
01-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Ok, so I needed a few props s/b'd. Being a noob I didn't know what to expect but with all the great word of mouth Chris has on here I figured I couldn't go wrong and sent him 5 props.... Great decision!
You never know what to expect with a small hobby business, but Chris knows how to do it right. Super professional and excellent communication. I couldn't believe how fast he was able to turn around my order too. The props came out great!! If you've ever seen how crappy a raw octura is and see one of Chris's finished props, you'll know what a great job he does. And as a final touch he engraves the size in the prop for easy identification and then initials each prop - great for resale down the road!!! Keep doing what you're doing man - I'll be coming back! :banana:

dasboata
01-24-2015, 11:32 AM
Can you guys combind these threads thanks chris http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?35712-DASBOATA-Great-job-working-out-my-props!!!!