PDA

View Full Version : Recent Antagonization

BILL OXIDEAN
06-16-2014, 08:29 AM
Hello readers, I would like to take a moment to apologize for my thread on the silverline being closed.
I will soon have another informative thread about the Silverline

Thank you

ron1950
06-16-2014, 08:46 AM
Bill if you had answered the guys questions instead of ignoring questions that may or may not have shed a bad light on your sponsors boat i dont think he would have closed your thead u and i have met at the fla nats in 2011... I managed to throw your boat in wet side up You know i have nothing aginst you and i try to look at both sides of the issue in a public fourm you have to answer the good questions and the doumb ones My 2 cents

Doby
06-16-2014, 09:11 AM
I'll assume you are referring to Doug Smock.....No need to apologize for him.....

You might want to consider it though for your comments and god like attitude.

Hopefully you will get a new hatch in the mail from Joysway in time for the next thread. The boat itself seems pretty cool.

T.S.Davis
06-16-2014, 11:15 AM
These manufacturers can't possibly anticipate what we idiots do with the boats when we get them. He likely lost the hatch the same way I lost the hatch on my Outrage. I simply took it for granted that I had it secure enough.........but NOPE. Not really a manufacturing thing. More of a loose wheel nut thing. My hatch is in absolutely pristine condition.............at the bottom of Shadow lake.

Will.................we don't get along. We've established that I think. Some honest to goodness trying to help you advice. When you're posting try to make the posts about the topic and not your success or God given talent. If guys want to know about you specifically they can find out if you know what you're doing or you're an idiot.

You're Pursuit thread was a disaster. "What sets me aside is my ability to solve a problem" or something to that effect. True or not..... nobody cares. And a custom one off wire drive to solve a stuffing leak? Wire drives leak like a sieve if not perfect. All my spec boats are wire drive. Been that way for years. They leak like mad too. You claimed to be the only one in the country running it. Why bother with that claim? Nobody cares anyway. It's a slick idea. No drag. Stands on it's own. All my wire drives have ABEC7 stainless steel ball bearing struts too. If I say I do that because I'm a genius, the smartest, fastest, winning-est, SAWing-est, whatever.......est something I'll just piss people off. Jay wrote an article on wire drives in about 2003 for RCBM. Doug senior was running them in the 90's.

The Silver line thread went south after you said something approximately like "here's how an experienced winning SAW racer setting up a boat looks". Nobody cares about that. "Just stating the facts" you say. Yes, and the sky is blue. Just as relevant to the review. Even if it's true. It's not a jealousy thing. It's simply not relevant to the review or the product. It totally got in the way of the product which to be honest looked pretty close. Might still need some tweaks. A few more amps available on the speedo maybe. Maybe some aftermarket turn fins. Overall it looked to be the closest thing to a big FE RTR we've seen yet. I would run that. If you were involved in it's development, nice job.

Oh and please please please stay away from the shore. Yikes. People are nuts. Don't give them an opportunity to feel mildly uncomfortable with your boat in the water. I cringed in the first video where the sky rats were actually in the water. They're rats sure but the left wing tree hugg'n granola crunchers wont care that that they're fly'n rats. They'll go "ohhhhh, harassing the wildlife! Call the Marines! 911!!! Arrest that man! RC boaters are the devil. No more boats! Boats are murdering poor little innocent birdies! Here's a video that proves it!"

It's total horse bleep but like I said............ people are nuts. Then everyone is screwed out of a running site.

No need to respond to any of this post Will. Just tuck it in your nogg'n for reference or don't. I just hate to see your enthusiasm for the sport wasted.

kfxguy
06-16-2014, 12:00 PM
These manufacturers can't possibly anticipate what we idiots do with the boats when we get them. He likely lost the hatch the same way I lost the hatch on my Outrage. I simply took it for granted that I had it secure enough.........but NOPE. Not really a manufacturing thing. More of a loose wheel nut thing. My hatch is in absolutely pristine condition.............at the bottom of Shadow lake.

Will.................we don't get along. We've established that I think. Some honest to goodness trying to help you advice. When you're posting try to make the posts about the topic and not your success or God given talent. If guys want to know about you specifically they can find out if you know what you're doing or you're an idiot.

You're Pursuit thread was a disaster. "What sets me aside is my ability to solve a problem" or something to that effect. True or not..... nobody cares. And a custom one off wire drive to solve a stuffing leak? Wire drives leak like a sieve if not perfect. All my spec boats are wire drive. Been that way for years. They leak like mad too. You claimed to be the only one in the country running it. Why bother with that claim? Nobody cares anyway. It's a slick idea. No drag. Stands on it's own. All my wire drives have ABEC7 stainless steel ball bearing struts too. If I say I do that because I'm a genius, the smartest, fastest, winning-est, SAWing-est, whatever.......est something I'll just piss people off. Jay wrote an article on wire drives in about 2003 for RCBM. Doug senior was running them in the 90's.

The Silver line thread went south after you said something approximately like "here's how an experienced winning SAW racer setting up a boat looks". Nobody cares about that. "Just stating the facts" you say. Yes, and the sky is blue. Just as relevant to the review. Even if it's true. It's not a jealousy thing. It's simply not relevant to the review or the product. It totally got in the way of the product which to be honest looked pretty close. Might still need some tweaks. A few more amps available on the speedo maybe. Maybe some aftermarket turn fins. Overall it looked to be the closest thing to a big FE RTR we've seen yet. I would run that. If you were involved in it's development, nice job.

Oh and please please please stay away from the shore. Yikes. People are nuts. Don't give them an opportunity to feel mildly uncomfortable with your boat in the water. I cringed in the first video where the sky rats were actually in the water. They're rats sure but the left wing tree hugg'n granola crunchers wont care that that they're fly'n rats. They'll go "ohhhhh, harassing the wildlife! Call the Marines! 911!!! Arrest that man! RC boaters are the devil. No more boats! Boats are murdering poor little innocent birdies! Here's a video that proves it!"

It's total horse bleep but like I said............ people are nuts. Then everyone is screwed out of a running site.

No need to respond to any of this post Will. Just tuck it in your nogg'n for reference or don't. I just hate to see your enthusiasm for the sport wasted.

Well said!

Doug Smock
06-16-2014, 05:58 PM
I couldn't care less about the boat review at this point. The op made it what it was. History dictates that the thread wasn't going to improve.
If the administrator wants to open it back up and smack my hands he will.

Hats off.
Yes I can do that. I am a model boater FIRST.

I will take credit for the safety and loosing the site concerns derailment of that thread. In my minds eye that took precedence over a model boat.

Unfortunately, from what I've discovered, it's too late for that site.:glare:

Maybe I'll share more on that later. Apparently we need to have some conversation about it. Without sites, our boats become a static models.

You have to follow the rules and use good judgment out there. :doh:
Common courtesy and respect doesn't hurt either.

Joe the model boater.:tiphat:

Todd Fleury
06-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Doug,
I agree with what you have to say. We are all just Joe the model boater. There were so many laws broken in not only San Francisco, but with the SFMYC, that I am lost for words. That pond does have a speed limit of 15 mph. They have made it apparently clear that all go fasties must run at least 50 feet from the shore. As a member of the SFMYC, I am heart broken that they are having to deal with these issues. It was an amazing place to go and meet some pretty amazing people. I may live in Michigan now, but that pond will always be a part of my model boating experience. That pond has so much history as a model boat pond! As I get word, I will be free to share it in a PM.
Todd

Luck as a Constant
06-16-2014, 08:18 PM
Nice essays guys....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doug Smock
06-16-2014, 08:20 PM
Ultimately, the lake I run at is second to none in the country. We have a model maritime museum on site with teather boats that date back to the 30's.
It is a tourist attraction, and well known in the community. There are guys running fast boats day in day out, and guess what? Not only do we have things under control, but the community, those women walking CHOOSE to walk, and be there to enjoy seeing the boats! This is how folks get into the hobby. Our lake thrives, no one is "surprized", "afraid", or in danger of the boats. It is a designated Model boat pond. Anyone there knows it, enjoys it, and we are FINE out here. In other words, people who choose to stroll around that lake are likely entertained by the boats being that its a designated lake for models, built specifically for them at the turn of the century before powerboats existed, I appreciate your genuine concern, but..
We got this : )

What folks DON'T see in the video is the time I took to ask folks not to throw bread in the water for a Number of reason, not only that it puts wildlife in danger of passing boats, fish and turtles surface for tidbits as well. Please consult me before insinuating someone who has bred and repopulated endangered species in the San Francisco bay region is harassing wildlife. I waited for birds to clear the water first.

Tomorrow morning, I'll give you guys a video tour of this wonderful place. A public lake that has a good 50+ boats on any given saturday or Sunday.
Dozens of spectators, merchants (food), a thriving RC community. Let it be. I'm well respected and received in this community : )

Time to wake up!
No Bill,
You don't "got this". You had it, and now it's gone for everyone.
And to make things clear, this happened before I started asking questions.
They are collecting money for the signage. This isn't new, you've been at it for awhile.:doh:
What site are you going to now? Where are the guys going with the small RTRs that have been displaced?

Thanks,
Joe the model boater

kfxguy
06-16-2014, 08:40 PM
Ugh oh.......

Doug Smock
06-16-2014, 10:28 PM
As a member of the SFMYC, I am heart broken that they are having to deal with these issues. It was an amazing place to go and meet some pretty amazing people.I may live in Michigan now, but that pond will always be a part of my model boating experience. That pond has so much history as a model boat pond!
Todd

I can understand that after checking out their website.

http://sfmyc.org/website/

Joe the model boater

B Neal
06-16-2014, 11:01 PM
Here is novel I wrote on another forum after see a horrific video, nobody hurt but...

Ok, I'm one that doesn't like to write novels so I will keep it short.

You purchased or built a boat that has an unlimited possibilities for something to fail. In the process either you have researched or learned from experience these possibilities.

None of those people in the video especially the KIDS are aware of the these possibilities.

As I stated I'm keeping this short so only ONE example of 100's...

Are you are that your boat could possibly have a catastrophic event by just sitting in the water with the batteries plugged in and the radio off? (rare but possible) THE KIDS ARE NOT AWARE!

I'm sure you are aware that the moment those batteries are installed the system is hot. Are you one that will change propellers while these batteries are installed? Most boaters when they start out do the right thing and do not change them while batteries are installed. Then they get lazy, LAZY is no excuse if something goes wrong. It is pure stupidity.

Bottom line your actions regardless of how slow you go or how far away you drive that boat could do whatever it likes in a split second and there is nothing you will be able to do. Don’t blame the components or mfg. if something goes wrong, YOU chose to run the boat, you are responsible!

My biggest fear is that with today's social media and split second news reporting, that some political figure IN MY AREA hears or reads of a report of YOU causing a catastrophic event and CLOSES MY LAKE!!!!!

Please don’t be the person that is on the front page of every website in the world, and is responsible for MY LAKE CLOSING!

B Neal

mappo
06-17-2014, 04:35 AM
This forum used to be a place for learning and contributing to the sport of Rc boating. But as of late it seems like a minority with either simple mindedness, or some sort of mental acuity have decided to corrupt the civility of this boating forum. It is unfortunate that some of us will never grow up to be civilized adults, But lavish in the thought that the constant bickering and inept behavior will make it more interesting to a miniscule few.
The moderators do a poor job of intervening when some members get too off track, and instead become to heavy handed, instead of mediating some of this juvenile behavior.

Doug Smock
06-17-2014, 07:32 AM
This forum used to be a place for learning and contributing to the sport of Rc boating.
It is and will continue to be that place.

The moderators do a poor job of intervening when some members get too off track, and instead become to heavy handed, instead of mediating some of this juvenile behavior.

Interesting. Please tell us how you'd handle these situations. There is no moderator school and we're all here to learn.
Please note that there is a lot that goes on in the back room.

BILL OXIDEAN
06-17-2014, 09:05 AM
Gee Wiz! LoL!
Beautiful thing to wake up to.
I hope you guys can find peace of mind.
I'm sure you all use a safety net when you run a fast boat lol! The beauty is the online behavior you guys are displaying is Well known. Happens to most any pro driver or company rep on any forum at some point. My enthusiasm in this sport is fueled by positivity in which I get plenty of. When I go to a hobby shop, or my lake I'm greeted warmly. Its too bad you guys feel like this, I'm still headed to my lake, still going to enjoy myself, and still reap the benefits of my hard work, determination, and God given talent, and yes, I thank God for the opportunity.

I ran a boat as anyone would do on any given sunday, and made a video that inspired folks to get the awesome boat.
I'm sorry you guys don't like that.

Backlash come with success and fame.
Reminds me of the old Elvis movies, he came to town, the girlies would faint, and the local boys would gang up on him lol!

I'm out, have at it boys, attack away : )

BILL OXIDEAN
06-17-2014, 09:31 AM
Hello readers, I would like to take a moment to apologize for my thread on the silverline being closed.
I will soon have another informative thread about the Silverline

Thank you

This forum used to be a place for learning and contributing to the sport of Rc boating. But as of late it seems like a minority with either simple mindedness, or some sort of mental acuity have decided to corrupt the civility of this boating forum. It is unfortunate that some of us will never grow up to be civilized adults, But lavish in the thought that the constant bickering and inept behavior will make it more interesting to a miniscule few.

Mappo, I feel this statement represents the general public, and I appreciate your taking time to post this. No one cares about personal vendettas, or "what if" scenarios.
99pct of people read here for information, and entertainment via boats, and that's what I'm around to provide.

T.S.Davis
06-17-2014, 09:38 AM
Wait.......two current national chairman from the only two racing organization in the US and a retired national chairman that are very involved in the hobby all say "hey.....um...... that's not the best example of how to run boats" Those guys were poo poo'd and still we have people leaping to the defense of the guy that's shown repeatedly that he has no regard for the rules or for that matter common sense.

...................I'm so confused.

Here's the part that some are clearly are unable or unwilling to accept.

Not only would everyone have been screwed if there was a radio glitch when skirting the shore but there would have been no insurance to cover any injuries sustained. NAMBA wouldn't cover that. It's not an IMPBA pond so no help there. Anyone injured would have had to file suit against the park itself and very likely Joysway. It's their boat driven by their team driver. Headline would read "women injured by model boat". That didn't happen. Thank goodness! Hoewever, if you've run boats for 10 years you know crazier things HAVE happened. Glitches happen. Wave hits the seawall and comes back at weird angle. Ever hit a fish at 60? Leaving the pond thank you. How about the smooth hard shell of a turtle? Crap happens is the reason there are rules. To protect us from well........us.

Think bigger people. Be safe.

As it is..........those videos shows a model boater that claims to be a representative and front face of model boating every chance he gets (meaning he claims to represent you and me)........... ignoring the parks rules, harassing the wildlife (yes we know they're fly'n rats, agreed, hate em too), and ignoring the safety rules of the association to which he is a member and is provided insurance by. So why would any other parks believe that model boaters will display ANY self discipline on their pond? Parks everywhere would/could be thinking today hmmmmmm.........maybe this isn't such a grand plan letting these model boat guys run.

This forum is totally about learning. So let's learn together. Will too. Let's learn how to keep our hobby going and our sites open. Let's all collectively look in the mirror. Ask yourself these questions:

1. Am I a good example of a model boater?
2. Will people observe my behavior and think "man that looks fun I want to play too"?

When I did that only a few short years ago I found that the answer was "nope and absolutely not". In fact, I was embarrassed by some of my behavior. I'm learning to do it better every day. When I screw it up I rely on others to tell me so. Which is what people that learn do.

T.S.Davis
06-17-2014, 09:47 AM
So Wilmer will learn zero from this exchange.

I don't run on a public pond at 60 mph 5 feet from the shore line with a 6" tall barrier with people walking by on any given Sunday ever. I would urge others to not do that either.

BILL OXIDEAN
06-17-2014, 09:49 AM
Society is something else. As soon as one gains any success or fame there are a handful that want to "Shoot the mocking bird". These things tend to elevate the deserving to higher outlets of sharing their talents which is beautiful ; )

kfxguy
06-17-2014, 10:36 AM
So Wilmer will learn zero from this exchange.

I don't run on a public pond at 60 mph 5 feet from the shore line with a 6" tall barrier with people walking by on any given Sunday ever. I would urge others to not do that either.

Man i think your wasting your time. There's always gonna be someone that is inconsiderate of others and don't care. I think this is the case with this fellow. The only thing we can do at this point is to do the right thing ourselves. He obviously just does not care. If he did, he wouldn't have kept ignoring and making up excuses. Instead he would have said I apologize for what it looks like and excitement just took over me. Next time I vow to act a little more responsibly. Instead, he just denies, throws out excuses and "I got this". I just know myself he's a bad representation for the product he was reviewing. Biased? The most biased I've ever seen. Obviously like said before, we won't get a good honest, unbiased review from this cat. Might as well leave this guy alone.

BILL OXIDEAN
06-17-2014, 10:38 AM
Just spoke with Rc Boat magazine, they LOVED the video and decided let's cram this boat review into the next issue!
They also Loved the hate letter (that I know who sent) and found it humorous : )

These people as racers have dealt with the backlash of getting famous. Spoke to other pro drivers too.
Unfortunately, this is the norm but understood its a select few. The good thing is how much positive feedback they get from it..

domwilson
06-17-2014, 11:23 AM
Interesting. Please tell us how you'd handle these situations. There is no moderator school and we're all here to learn.
Please note that there is a lot that goes on in the back room.

When an issue arises that we may have differing opinions, we discuss and draw some type of consensus. We do this with a level of civility and maturity. We have never attacked each other. We respect each others opinions, whether we agree or not . I believe that if forum members took this approach, we'd have far less misunderstandings.

Livewire121
06-17-2014, 11:33 AM
Lessons learned today,
1. Dont let the fame go to my head and cloud my judgement.
2. Public safety is paramount.

Bill being that you're an ambassador of this hobby. I'm sure if you were walking by and saw some guy running his boat in the same manner, you would give him some advice on operating it safely around the public. I think most of the comments posted regarding you and the running of this boat, we're made because you're in a position to advise to newbie like myself, and because you're a pro driver and should know better.
This is not a personal attack of any kind, just my opinion.

BILL OXIDEAN
06-17-2014, 11:35 AM
Time to wake up!
No Bill,
You don't "got this". You had it, and now it's gone for everyone.
And to make things clear, this happened before I started asking questions.
They are collecting money for the signage. This isn't new, you've been at it for awhile.:doh:
What site are you going to now? Where are the guys going with the small RTRs that have been displaced?

Thanks,
Joe the model boater

So "someone" DID call parks and rec on us!
Nothing will change around here. They've been collecting money for the "signage" for over 10 years lol!
Let me put on my jacket and drive on over there. I'll clear this all up.
Nice try though : )

BILL OXIDEAN
06-17-2014, 11:38 AM
What a majestic lake!
We are going to enjoy this place for generations : )

Though I always follow rules, remember this is San Francisco.
Rc boats going fast on a designated lake is LOW priority. No one will enforce a thing against this happy Fast Electric community.
They are after serious offenses. Remember this is a town that allows folks to ride bicycles naked across town. Ruining people's fun and an outlet for at risk teens is something we just don't do.
Our city thrives on tourism, and fun events, and that's JUST what that lake is..

Doug Smock
06-17-2014, 11:56 AM
When an issue arises that we may have differing opinions, we discuss and draw some type of consensus. We do this with a level of civility and maturity. We have never attacked each other. We respect each others opinions, whether we agree or not . I believe that if forum members took this approach, we'd have far less misunderstandings.

Absolutely!
Go look at what goes on on some of the other forums. OSE is second to none. We all owe Steven big time.

BILL OXIDEAN
06-17-2014, 11:58 AM
Lessons learned today,
1. Dont let the fame go to my head and cloud my judgement.
2. Public safety is paramount.

Bill being that you're an ambassador of this hobby. I'm sure if you were walking by and saw some guy running his boat in the same manner, you would give him some advice on operating it safely around the public. I think most of the comments posted regarding you and the running of this boat, we're made because you're in a position to advise to newbie like myself, and because you're a pro driver and should know better.
This is not a personal attack of any kind, just my opinion.

Ok, my next vid will have 9-foot high cyclone fence around the entire lake, and I'll be wearing a full Hazmat suit with welding gloves lol!
No, I'll simply state "the performer in this video is a trained proffessional, don't try this at home". I have no problem stating that.

Livewire121
06-17-2014, 12:15 PM
Wow Bill...really that's your response!
I've seen video of you testing at another site that was setup as an oval course. That site was very safe imo, and there was little to know chance for the publics safety to be put in jeopardy. Merely stating that you're a trained professional and that you shouldn't do this at home isn't enough. The mere fact that you're there doing it is another. Like I said earlier I've learned my lessons from this discussion. I'll post a video from this past Sunday as an example of what I've learned to never do again. I got really lucky, but I won't be pushing my luck again.

Doug Smock
06-17-2014, 12:16 PM
Check it out, ya' might learn the truth about me : )

Yes we have and I want to personally thank you for that.
Please find another platform to spew your poison. Perhaps IW. Let's see how you do there.
Terry, guys, this is hopeless.

Time to drive on.

BILL OXIDEAN
06-17-2014, 12:42 PM
Wow Bill...really that's your response!
I've seen video of you testing at another site that was setup as an oval course. That site was very safe imo, and there was little to know chance for the publics safety to be put in jeopardy. Merely stating that you're a trained professional and that you shouldn't do this at home isn't enough. The mere fact that you're there doing it is another. Like I said earlier I've learned my lessons from this discussion. I'll post a video from this past Sunday as an example of what I've learned to never do again. I got really lucky, but I won't be pushing my luck again.

Thanks for your positive, unbiased feedback. If anything at all, I'll choose mornings when there aren't Nearly as many spectators as you've seen in my other videos : )

Livewire121
06-17-2014, 12:44 PM
I'll post the video after I get to work.

BILL OXIDEAN
06-17-2014, 12:50 PM
I'll post the video after I get to work.

Great, I would really like that : )

BILL OXIDEAN
06-17-2014, 12:53 PM
Yes we have and I want to personally thank you for that.
Please find another platform to spew your poison. Perhaps IW. Let's see how you do there.
Terry, guys, this is hopeless.

Time to drive on.

Thanks for the offer. Though OSE, and International waters are wonderful outlets that I value, my contributions are well appreciated to a bigger audience as this report from our last race ; )

http://forum.rccaraction.com/showthread.php?271038-District-9-Points-Race-Kaiser-Cove-Atomik-Venom-s-Bill-quot-Hollywood-quot-Oxidean-Wins&p=2497773#post2497773

Doby
06-17-2014, 01:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y51IFVB-7Oc

"its OK, I'm a professional RC Boat guy trained by the the best (myself)......"

kfxguy
06-17-2014, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the offer. Though OSE, and International waters are wonderful outlets that I value, my contributions are well appreciated to a bigger audience as this report from our last race ; )

http://forum.rccaraction.com/showthread.php?271038-District-9-Points-Race-Kaiser-Cove-Atomik-Venom-s-Bill-quot-Hollywood-quot-Oxidean-Wins&p=2497773#post2497773

Man I'm so impressed! Nice self pat on the back! I think someone said in another thread.... self praise is no praise. I agree totally. You sir are totally a legend....in your own mind.

Todd Fleury
06-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Unfortunately, there are some recent events that need to be brought to light. After speaking with fellow club members of Spreckles Lake, I think Bill should really sit down and have a talk with them. I do know for a fact, that many of them have confronted you Bill about your behavior at the pond, and you have basically told them to "stick it" because you are a professional driver. I also know the facts of what exactly is happening at Spreckles. The beauty of a monthly newsletter from the club.

Ksheren
06-17-2014, 01:33 PM
Ok, my next vid will have 9-foot high cyclone fence around the entire lake, and I'll be wearing a full Hazmat suit with welding gloves lol!
No, I'll simply state "the performer in this video is a trained proffessional, don't try this at home". I have no problem stating that.

Bill,
I don't get into this very often. You seem to have NO regard for model boating at all. Safety is the least of your concerns. As long as you can pat yourself on the back your good to go.

If you are such a great asset to the hobby, then why are you coming back from a 3 month suspension from your boating organization.

You referred to yourself as a pro driver. Well both organizations do not allow Professional Racers. You have stated at more than 1 record trials (both orgs.)

That you were a paid driver.

Bill the 1st thing you can do is think before you say anything. (we can deal with that) The 2nd thing is to think SAFETY before you put a boat in the water
when in doubt DON'T RUN!

I will be forwarding this thread to Loring Miller and others that are concerned.

I will not banter back and forth with you period. I honestly don't think you will get it. Please think so all of model boating doesn't get hurt any more (loss of pond)

Kevin Sheren

kfxguy
06-17-2014, 01:42 PM
Man o man bill...you sure have some fans! You may want to rethink your position and maybe quit smarting off. It's really getting you no where. When I read your first magazine article, I thought, wow...we have a celebrity of the boat world among us. Now after the two threads, I've changed my opinion of you.

domwilson
06-17-2014, 01:45 PM
I don't normally close threads but this one is taking on a shameful life of it's own. I get that you guys are upset with Bill's video and are concerned with safety. I get that some may not like his ego. I get that some have there reason(s) for not liking Bill. But I do have a problem with Mob mentality and ganging up on someone whom many have never met. I'm going to stop this before it really goes south and turns into a bash Bill thread.