PDA

View Full Version : How do you create an album?

tlandauer
06-15-2014, 04:50 AM
I want to organize some of my pictures into an album, I followed the "route" and dragged the items into the area and clicked "select", then press "done, all I get is the very first picture I dragged, then it says this album has 0 pictures. what gives? Any idea what I am doing wrong?:help: :noidea:

capnswanny
06-15-2014, 05:04 AM
as confirmation, before I stumble off to slumber, when I visit your new album it says you got nada!
G-nite....

tlandauer
06-15-2014, 05:48 AM
as confirmation, before I stumble off to slumber, when I visit your new album it says you got nada!
G-nite....

:rofl:
G-nite... my friend!
:beerchug:

tlandauer
06-15-2014, 05:51 AM
I want to organize some of my pictures into an album, I followed the "route" and dragged the items into the area and clicked "select", then press "done, all I get is the very first picture I dragged, then it says this album has 0 pictures. what gives? Any idea what I am doing wrong?:help: :noidea:

Another dumb question I asked, figured it out, but rest assured it won't be the last one this year, it's still June, thank God there is the Ignore button, think I will press that to ignore myself and get some good sleep... :olleyes: