PDA

View Full Version : IMPBA District 12 Race #2, May 16-18, 2014 - Queenstown, Maryland

Chilli
04-28-2014, 09:54 PM
Okay folks. District race #1 is in the books. Race #2 of the district point series is being held in just three short weeks in Queenstown on Maryland's Eastern Shore. The race is hosted by the Delmarva Model Boat Club. Sign up is via RC Racing Events. The Race is posted on that site but you wont be able to sign up until tomorrow. We had a nice FE turn out for first District race and I'm expecting to see a few more familiar faces at this race.

www.rcracingevents.com

For those not familiar to the district's rules and classes, check out the Capitol Club web site in my signature.

Post here if you have any questions, comments or tell us what your running.. :rockon2:

My son John will be running B / P-Lim Tunnel and Hydro.

I'll be running B / P Mono, B / P-Lim Sport Hydro, Gas Rigger and Open FE Hydro and Offshore.

HOTWATER
04-29-2014, 06:25 PM
Chilli...you running five classes? Nice! Good thing they are not all FE boats!!!

I will post what I will be running soon....so far just B/P-Lim Hydro and B/P-Lim. Tunnel....Sport 40/Q Hydro TBD....

Chilli
04-29-2014, 08:10 PM
Yep. The only reason I run gas classes is to have something to do while my batteries are charging. LOL Seriously love my gas boats as much as my FE's. Running with the gas guys has really helped me improve my driving skills.

Chilli
05-05-2014, 08:29 PM
One more week until entry cutoff. Entries are starting to come in as we get closer to the deadline..... Where are you FE guys. I know you're out there.

Five Sport 20/P-Lim Sport Hydro's have already signed up. I believe four are going to be FE'S. :smile: That's the most ever for our district.

HOTWATER
05-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Entries going in tonight ...B/P Lim. Hydro and B/P Lim. Tunnel

-Kent