PDA

View Full Version : MHZ 114 first run

Tbauer
04-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Well despite the gel coat flaws, I have to say, absolutely incredible. This thing really soaks up the speed. I have never driven an HPR, but compared to my Fantasm, which I love, and some others that don't even rate, this thing really takes you to the NEXT LEVEL. KEITH (Keith Bradley Boats) did a truly outstanding build on this thing and I ran 3 sets of packs thru it without even having to tighten anything down. Great job Keith, your the Man!!!!

Hopefully MHZ will go back to their build quality, if thats' even the right way to say it, because the hull seriously handles great. The faster it went, the better it seemed to settle in and go...... Despite my experience with the exterior flaws, the hull is solid and handles just awesome. I fell just short of 100 with my Fantasm, but with this I am confident I will get there and more...... When I do, (optimistic ah') I will surely share the video..... Warm weather is coming boys, I can't wait!!!!
Now that I got the battery placement down, I can strap them down as designed and let it rip!!!!:flammes-09::flammes-09::flammes-09:

srislash
04-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Excellent Travis, 100 here you come !!!

Rocstar
04-11-2014, 08:00 AM
Awesome man, let's see some video for sure.