PDA

View Full Version : UPS is sooooooooooo slow!!! aaaarrrggghhhhhhh!!!!

rockwerks
07-30-2008, 06:33 PM
Had to rant a little. bought a hull from another of us, he shipped it quickly and its not even half way to me 6 days later......It will be atleast 4 more days before I see it......I wonder if the UPS guys horse died?

Bill-SOCAL
07-30-2008, 06:41 PM
How was it shipped?? If normal ground, then that is slow. The more you pay the faster it travels!! Choose the cheapest way and sit back and wait!!

On the other hand I got a boat shipped to me from Paul Pachmayer at Fast Electric RC a few weeks back. Sent slow way, but it arrived 3 days ahead of the original scheduled date!!!

rockwerks
07-30-2008, 06:46 PM
How was it shipped?? If normal ground, then that is slow. The more you pay the faster it travels!! Choose the cheapest way and sit back and wait!!

On the other hand I got a boat shipped to me from Paul Pachmayer at Fast Electric RC a few weeks back. Sent slow way, but it arrived 3 days ahead of the original scheduled date!!!

their site says 4 to 6 days..............LOL giddy up!!!!

For my shipping I always use DHL or Fedex. too much craps disappears when shipped via ups for me..........

Eyekandyboats
07-30-2008, 07:34 PM
UPS sucks. end of story

rockwerks
07-30-2008, 07:44 PM
UPS sucks. end of story

Thanks but I still dont have my junk! :frusty: LOL rant over

blakybob
07-30-2008, 07:58 PM
In my experience, UPS in the lower 48 has been okay. I've never had a hull crushed by them. Ding Dong Dash FredEx on the other hand darn near turned a Seaducer SD3 42 into jigsaw puzzle for me (got it from a buddy of mine not Jerry).

Blake

rockwerks
07-30-2008, 08:41 PM
In my experience, UPS in the lower 48 has been okay. I've never had a hull crushed by them. Ding Dong Dash FredEx on the other hand darn near turned a Seaducer SD3 42 into jigsaw puzzle for me (got it from a buddy of mine not Jerry).

Blake

I used to run an online jeep business and any part I sent UPS though bakersfield disappeared. THere are several very well equipted jeeps at that depot now:thumbsdown:

sjslhill
07-30-2008, 10:17 PM
Been using UPS for 10 years, always on time and never lost a package. I don't understand the 4-6 days.....we always have an exact delivery date. Was this International?

rockwerks
07-30-2008, 10:23 PM
Been using UPS for 10 years, always on time and never lost a package. I don't understand the 4-6 days.....we always have an exact delivery date. Was this International?

Florida to AZ............. last tracking info.............as of 5 minutes ago..............still not at Phoenix hub............

MESQUITE, TX, US 07/28/2008 11:48 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

I have had nearly 1,000.00 worth of claims with UPS in less than 2 years int he past, about 10% of stuff shipped through them. UPS is always my very last choice

sjslhill
07-31-2008, 01:41 AM
Bad luck I guess....we have shipped thousands and thousands of packages with them.

Ocean Racer
07-31-2008, 08:01 PM
I think Tom Hanks and Wilson are useing them for tools :w00t: :laugh:

rockwerks
07-31-2008, 08:38 PM
I think Tom Hanks and Wilson are useing them for tools :w00t: :laugh:

I think wilson should have gotten a award for his performance

JimClark
07-31-2008, 08:55 PM
What I sometimes forget is that the number of days is Business days weekend not included

rockwerks
07-31-2008, 09:05 PM
What I sometimes forget is that the number of days is Business days weekend not included

Should not matter because everything is still in transit the depots and truckers dont stop for weekends.

BTW, the DHL stuff ordered and sent 4 days after the hull got here today, and so did a motor from china.........and yes the hull jsut showed up....pretty bad when a slow boat from china is quicker than UPS