PDA

View Full Version : Why should i buy this boat?

quadracer111
07-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Why should i buy this boat over the supervee 27? Please persuade me to buy this one and not the other one... And please tell me why

RCprince
07-28-2008, 10:45 PM
Why the second thread? I think most of your questions were answered in the first thread, anyway being that I have both and modified them in everyway...grrrrrr...I choose the SV, I neglected it at first because I was on a cat high after watching cat races( real boats) miss geico, bud select(now bud light). But the SV will need the least time and after market parts to make a rocket.

ETOWNE
07-28-2008, 10:47 PM
Stock to stock, it's faster . More torque in the motor, better speedo.

obrien
07-28-2008, 10:53 PM
you will be happy and disapointed no matter which way you go. Just flip a coin and pick one.

rockwerks
07-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Why should i buy this boat over the supervee 27? Please persuade me to buy this one and not the other one... And please tell me why
J/K
I think its time to put your big boy briefs on and make a decision.:scared: J/K

quadracer111
07-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Why the second thread? I think most of your questions were answered in the first thread, anyway being that I have both and modified them in everyway...grrrrrr...I choose the SV, I neglected it at first because I was on a cat high after watching cat races( real boats) miss geico, bud select(now bud light). But the SV will need the least time and after market parts to make a rocket.

haha i know :D which one did you prefer stock?

And everyone else thanks for the replys