PDA

View Full Version : Aeromaine Offshore Catamaran

Killer V
12-26-2013, 06:19 PM
Aero marine Cyclone Offshore Racing Catamaran Hull# 12053

For sale is my 45” Aero marine Cyclone. Some of you may have watched the documented build a couple of years ago, on the Offshore Electrics website.

It is a custom build, as most of the hulls that aero marine build are for Gas motors.

This is built to run on 8s 2p power. Onboard is a water cooled Leopard 4 pole LBP5692-1090kv brushless motor. This is brand new out of the container. Feeding this motor is a new Castle 240 HV speed control, in which I added the additional ETTI capacitor set up, in case of any amperage spikes. And all wiring is 8 gauge Castle Creations silicon wire, fitted to 6mm gold plated bullet connectors.

The battery trays run from all the way to the stern, and as far forward as 21”, which is about 6” forward of the motor. They are made out of Carbon fiber, for strength and lightness. They Velcro down and have straps as well. The battery tray design is such that, the batteries can be moved fore and aft, to get the best CG.

The drive line is fitted with a 11/32” Teflon lined stuffing tube to fit .250 cable, while the end of the prop shaft fits all .187 or 3/16th props. It currently has mounted an x455 balanced prop, which comes with the boat.

The receiver is a Spektrum SR3001 and is ready to bind to your radio. The rudder servo is a Futaba S9252. This is a digital ball bearing servo, with 92 oz per inch of torque.

Rudder is a dual water pick up design. The skeg and rudder were purchased form OSE, and I believe they were both Speedmaster.

All components are brand new and have not been taken from any other boats.

It was tested once in the water. It is very fast, but I never finished dialing it in. With 9 other boats it is just impossible to handle them all during a racing season.

The paint work came at the cost of $500.00. The only downfall with that is it has my Namba number on it, and it also has my name as the driver.

The boat is to be sold complete. USA shipping only please.

Before I post it on Ebay, I wanted to present it to my fellow Boaters who know what I am talking about.

I am looking for $1,000 for the set up. I anyone purchases it for that price, for an additional $300.00 I will add 4, 1 cycle EX G3 Hyperion 4s 45c 5000mah batteries.

Thank you for looking.

Price lowered, times are tough. $799.00

Killer V
01-02-2014, 05:24 PM
////// sold /////