PDA

View Full Version : Charger Question

mitchesx
12-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Looking at buying my first LIPO charger. I'm not looking to break the bank, yet find something reliable that will work well. This is my first try with FE equipment. I was looking at the Hitec X4 Plus charger. Was hoping to charge multiple 2s, 3s, and 4s packs at one time. Has anyone had experience with or can they provide insight as to whether this is a good one to start with?

jkr
12-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Don't know hitec x4 but if you want to charge 3x2s or 2x3s or 2x4s packs then better buy an icharger 208b 350W.
Probably the most accurate charger you can buy.

stelerzman
12-25-2013, 08:58 PM
Yes, a friend has this charger and it works rather well. I, on the other hand have a Turnigy 4port charger, it works the same at a lower cost. Unfortunately, the wait on shipping is longer. It will save you money, if that's what your looking to do.

GixerGuy1978
12-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Yes, a friend has this charger and it works rather well. I, on the other hand have a Turnigy 4port charger, it works the same at a lower cost. Unfortunately, the wait on shipping is longer. It will save you money, if that's what your looking to do.
Ill second this, the Turnagy 400watt 4port charger worked great for me at the club races all last year. I also run the HK 600watt power supply with it.