PDA

View Full Version : Blurprinted Neu 1515 1Y 2200KV

properchopper
11-25-2013, 07:12 PM
For the second time in two weeks my :censored: car needs a high dollar repair so I have to sell this motor - one of my prized possessions (Waaa)

108440 108441

The motor was my P-Sport Hydro backup motor but since Davy Jones got the boat last Feb at WWIX it has to go. Sent to Neu for a complete blueprinting it has never been powered up since its return. Brand new stator with the revised silicone wires with endbell wire chafe-guards, balanced and endplay-adjusted rotor. Polished HRC jacket with new fittings.

Hard to put a price on this but I'll take $175 for motor and cooling jacket shipped CONUS USPS parcel post (5-7 days). PP preferred

First I'LL TAKE IT gets it. NO PM's please (box usually jammed) use rcboatbuild@hotmail.com to arrange details

Thanks,

Tony (will B back tonight 9:30 PST to respond)

jevmax
11-25-2013, 09:30 PM
Hi Tony,

I'll take it!

Just send me your Paypal addy

Jim V

properchopper
11-26-2013, 12:37 AM
Hello Jim,

Thanks. PP : properchopper@msn.com - e-mail me your "ship to" at same e-mail as my paypal

Hope to see you next year at the lake - my records are ripe for the pickin' :wink:

properchopper
11-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Jim, remember to correctly spell properchopper . Sometimes it gets an extra P :wink:

jevmax
12-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Jim, remember to correctly spell properchopper . Sometimes it gets an extra P :wink:

Hey Tony,

The motor was received in perfect condition! Thank you sir!

Jim Vaughn

properchopper
12-03-2013, 12:51 AM
Hey Tony,

The motor was received in perfect condition! Thank you sir!

Jim Vaughn

My pleasure, Sir :thumbup1:

The subtext under your name reminds me of a funny interview with Keith Richards when the Rolling Stones were inducted into the Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame. When Mr. Richards was asked what it was like to be a "living legend" he thought for a moment and replied : " Well, the Legend part was easy"

Best,

Tony