PDA

View Full Version : charging settings for a turnigy 6.o 2s 35c

pugman2
11-23-2013, 12:13 PM
need lipo charger settings for this pack have a hyperion charger would i set to 2s 6000mah and hit go?

pugman2
11-23-2013, 12:21 PM
didnt know if i should charge to full 6000mah i am still fuzzy on lipos want packs to last. next dumb question is it ok to charge packs that have been setting awhile to full charge before using

danielplace1962
11-23-2013, 02:45 PM
6000 ma rate is only 1C for a 6000ma pack. That is a very safe charge rate. There isn't any reason why any pack wouldn't want to be fully charged except if you were going to store in for a while.

siberianhusky
11-24-2013, 05:52 AM
http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/rc-lipo-batteries.html

Pretty good, straight forward info about battery care and usage with the terminology explained, it's a heli site but the info all crosses over as far as batteries are concerned.
This one is actually an enjoyable read, doesn't really confuse you with too many scientific details that you probably don't need to know unless you are really interested in batteries! Just the straight poop on using your batteries.

pugman2
11-24-2013, 09:16 AM
ok found out chargers aint all the same on programing my hyperion i have to imput lipo and mah and i guess it sets the amp rate or c was confused on this but did some checking . with hyperion . this stuff is confusing to this old fart lol

pugman2
11-24-2013, 09:20 AM
i know i have to get up with the times if i want to run this hitec stuff . some lakes i cant run my gas on . people in my area are hard to sell on running anything on there lakes it will scare there ducks . or they think its a hazzerd . only good place i have to run is state park and then i have to worry about people getting to close to watch while they are boating