PDA

View Full Version : namba rules discussion....

Jeff
11-11-2013, 07:37 PM
I have a question, are we going to use the Official NAMBA rule book for the FE nats or are we going to use the westcoast rulebook? If we are going to use the Official NAMBA rulebook, when will we be voting on amending the rulebook? At this time we could also have votes on other things. Just asking because this will need to be done befor June.

Doby
11-11-2013, 09:16 PM
This should be an interesting thread if rules are going to be changed just prior to the FE Nats.

Jeff
11-11-2013, 10:29 PM
They have too Doby. Just read the rule book.

Doby
11-11-2013, 10:37 PM
Be a tad more specific Jeff.

ron1950
11-11-2013, 10:42 PM
ya please tell us why we need to change all the rules? or which ones are u referring too?

bozo586
11-11-2013, 10:54 PM
sounds more like someone starting trouble----one bad apple will ruin the whole barrel if given a chance,look around you-what's happened to fun in this country. rules,rules,and more rules! protect crooks-take god away- no guns all started by bad apples! keep crap like this going and our hobby will be gone too!

Jeff
11-12-2013, 06:10 AM
Bozo, do you think we should not have rules? I am not talking about the 30 day rule, there is a provison to fix it in the rule book. I suspect that they won't actually follow that procedure but just wave a westcoast magic wand and take care of it. What I am talking about is the rule that the FE nationals can only be 4 days long maximuim. It is going to have to be changed. You cannot just pick and choose what rules you will follow. It is in there for a reason, it must have been voted on when it was added. My whole experiance with boat racing is rules,rules and rules. Some get to follow them and others not. I am just pointing this out so the right thing can be done before the nats.

D. Newland
11-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Jeff-thanks for pointing out the 4 day deal. I actually didn't catch it in the other post.

I'm working on figuring out what happened here, but before I explain it, please tone down your incendiary comments (I.e. wave the west coast magic). I'm tired of it. Take a more productive and helpful stance, please.

When I and District 2 wrote up the FE Nat's section for NAMBA (which, I hope you agree was a good move), we actually had wording in there that recommended a 4 day event. It was not "concrete".

Our FE Nat's proposal bounced around through the Executive Branch numerous times, the Rulebook Chairperson numerous times, me and Fred numerous times and the District Directors as well. Many revisions/rewrites were done as we were trying to figure out the best way to merge with the already-present NAMBA Nat's section of the rulebook. It was not simple. Probably over 30 emails in my inbox alone.

What spun out of that is what you see and I must have missed the fact that it now has 3-4 days specified. I apologize.

I will research my notes to see where it got changed and work on a resolution.

Needless to say, the Michigan event is going to be a 5 day event. If you choose to allow it to be banter for your typical negative slant on this hobby, then so be it. Actually, no, don't. Follow my advice above. You're better than that...I hope.

T.S.Davis
11-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Easy fix. It's not a membership vote issue anyway. It's a board of directors item. Fred's not on the west coat but he is on the board of directors so........I don't know.

Dave, Fred and I worked on this together. West coast rules is nonsense. Dave and I argued about the 4 round requirement more than anything. I don't even remember the day count. Had to look it up in the book. I've never been to a nats that was less than 4 days. How that ended up 4 days max I'm not sure.

If 5 days are too many for ya Jeff....pick one and skip it. Or skip it all together and go to the IMPBA FE Nationals.........wait.....never mind. We'll get it straightened out.:blink:

Steven Vaccaro
11-12-2013, 03:09 PM
For years we have seen Nationals that could have been held within 2 days with poor turnout. Most participants have been local racers with the exception of a few extremely dedicated racers. So basically glorified club racers. no fault of the club, most likely due to a rough economy. So now that we see record turnout that requires extra days, we are still complaining? What am i missing?:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused 1::confused1:

T.S.Davis
11-12-2013, 03:24 PM
we are still complaining?

Dingdingdingding The prize goes to Mister Steven Vaccaro!

It's just an opportunity to poke at the establishment.

I've been to both kinds of nats. Both have their merits. A little nats can be a lot of fun too. 2006 was small. I had a ton of fun. Won some classes but honestly so what. Without the big dogs there I haven't really won anything.

Doby
11-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Just think how big 2015 might be if the word gets out as to how well this group of misfits organizes their events and this location.

They did good in 2012....did great in 2013.....no reason they shouldn't do fantastic in 2014..

raptor347
11-12-2013, 04:04 PM
I'll do my part to help with scheduling. Scratch me from the three scale events. I'll just bring a cat and my outriggers. Easier to pack, cheaper to ship and saves some building time.

The other possibility is the "West Coast Guys" could just skip the event since we cause all these problems. That would help cut down on the heat count a bit and you could probably fit it back into 4 days. There are quite a few "West Coast Guys" who are reading this and wondering why they are making the effort, it was discussed quite a bit at the SAWs and 2-lap last weekend.

Lots of people read these threads but don't reply. Let's just say you've made an impression.

Steven Vaccaro
11-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Dingdingdingding The prize goes to Mister Steven Vaccaro!

It's just an opportunity to poke at the establishment.

I've been to both kinds of nats. Both have their merits. A little nats can be a lot of fun too. 2006 was small. I had a ton of fun. Won some classes but honestly so what. Without the big dogs there I haven't really won anything.

Terry it seems as if people are upset at the way rules are followed or changed. Im not 100%sure what can be done about that. But I think with today's technology, most things should be done online. Like voting and such. I hate to come back to this, but with such a large portion of nitro racers, it seems they can be swayed to vote for things that dont effect them.

Doby
11-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Could somebody please explain this West Coast Rule book thing???

I would like to think that its not a derogatory term that would discourage participation from folks on the actual west coast.

It does unfortunately sound derogatory though.

T.S.Davis
11-12-2013, 04:48 PM
The other possibility is the "West Coast Guys" could just skip the event since we cause all these problems.

If that happens I'm gonna be sideways pissed.

There is no west coast magic wand. That's just Jeff attempting to make trouble where there is none.

ron1950
11-12-2013, 05:39 PM
I don't think he ment much by the west coast rules thing...probably some local class or something ..I don't know....you guys are lucky that there is such great partisapation (spelling lol) in the great white north....I know I had a great time at the 2011 nats at the waveblasters pond in fla.....hope to see it back again down this way soon

photohoward1
11-12-2013, 06:08 PM
One guy bitched and the whole planet gets
Pissed? Where is the moderator to close this thread?

Steven Vaccaro
11-12-2013, 06:30 PM
I was bitched at because other namba threads got shut down by the OSE mods. Now people want me to close the namba thread. :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Jeff
11-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Dave, Yes, I guess I am sorry for the west coast coment. I really wasn't trying to be negative about this(only the past). Nothing you did Dave.I think we just need a vote to fix it before the nats, and as a positive thing we have an operunity to vote something else. Maybe tfl will have a motor to aprove by then?

I was not bitching about the rules, just pointing it out. Ever three months someone complains about the motor rule and they don't get any where near the flak you guy's give me.

I have my opinion about something and for Dave and Terry's sake I won't post it in public.

LuckyDuc
11-12-2013, 07:19 PM
One guy bitched and the whole planet gets
Pissed? Where is the moderator to close this thread?

LMAO! Howard you have to come to this. You're going to miss a lot of fun. That.... And it's your turn to buy dinner.

Doug Smock
11-12-2013, 07:23 PM
I was bitched at because other namba threads got shut down by the OSE mods. Now people want me to close the namba thread. :doh::doh::doh:

LMBO!!!!!!!:tape::blink::olleyes:

In no official capacity.

TOY BOAT RACER

T.S.Davis
11-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Terry it seems as if people are upset at the way rules are followed or changed.

It's okay Steve. Leave it up.

You would think there was a mass collective hand wringing over the rules but that simply isn't the case. Dave's email isn't melting his computer. Neither is Hollands.

If there was an outcry from the membership of either organization about how they were modeled the organizations would respond. Neither organization is so arrogant that they wouldn't respond to a clear affront to their memberships. The outcry simply isn't there.

The motor thing is tricky. TFL will find one but I really don't want them to find something that's far superior. As stupid as that sounds. It does need to be comparable and competitive without being a ton better. There's a fine line there. Upsetting the apple cart is not the intent. I absolutely will not be pushing to get something included in the spec for the 14 nats. IN fact, I would lobby against it. It's simply not fair to anyone that races. I am hoping to see one before Phoenix. Not to race. Just for us to beat the b'geezus out of. See if we can find the edge of the envelope on it.

I mentioned this before. Our equipment is getting closer to failure with every run no matter how high the quality is. We race. We accept that risk. How hard we race will determine how long before you reach the end of your equipments life span. Kind to your gear? It will last a while. Amp the crap out of it? Not so much.

Oh, and if there really is an elder wand............I have it. hahaha :icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs:

ron1950
11-12-2013, 07:56 PM
deleted .... ...you guys fight it out

photohoward1
11-12-2013, 09:21 PM
LMAO! Howard you have to come to this. You're going to miss a lot of fun. That.... And it's your turn to buy dinner.

Big Anniversary (25 years) 2 big Birthdays (50 years) going on a 10 day European Tour. London, Prague, Saltzberg and Munich.. I may drive up Tuesday night for dinner with you guys. We will see.

Steven Vaccaro
11-12-2013, 09:22 PM
Now you guys are looking for a new spec motor? So if tfl gets one, how about Neu, leopard and tp?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Jeff
11-12-2013, 09:46 PM
iii) In addition, the CD has the discretion to allow the following:
(a) An aftermarket motor that is a re-labeled and exact copy of any
approved motor.
(b) Any generational change of an approved motor, or a motor that
is used in a Ready To Run (RTR) offering from a manufacturer
that produces over 100 units of said offering, as long as there is
no more than a 5% increase in any of the following
manufacturers specifications as compared to any single
approved motor: Kv, maximum constant amperage rating,
mass, and MSRP.

T.S.Davis
11-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Now you guys are looking for a new spec motor? So if tfl gets one, how about Neu, leopard and tp?

Not exactly. More like another motor to add to what we already have. Not a different spec. Not a brand new motor that's a head and shoulders clear choice. Like I said, what we have is mostly working. The manufacturing seems it might fluctuate but for the most part it's working. The numbers tell the tale.

Here's a can of dreams for us........wouldn't it be cool if Aquacraft, Horizon, Atomik, Venom, TFL, whoever would all agree to buy a particular motor brand? Like all Castle, TP, whatever. None of those company manufactures motors anyway.

bahahaha Sometimes I kill me.

T.S.Davis
11-12-2013, 10:01 PM
Ready To Run (RTR) offering from a manufacturer
that produces over 100 units of said offering, as long as there is
no more than a 5% increase in any of the following
manufacturers specifications as compared to any single
approved motor: Kv, maximum constant amperage rating,
mass, and MSRP

There's the key. That's a lot to get right on.

Jeff
11-12-2013, 10:11 PM
Terry, you did say you had a wand in a previos post. :)

T.S.Davis
11-12-2013, 10:35 PM
I said that didn't I........ala ka zammmm!!!!

.......................aaaaannnnnnnd nope.

Darin Jordan
11-13-2013, 08:03 AM
The other possibility is the "West Coast Guys" could just skip the event since we cause all these problems. That would help cut down on the heat count a bit and you could probably fit it back into 4 days. There are quite a few "West Coast Guys" who are reading this and wondering why they are making the effort, it was discussed quite a bit at the SAWs and 2-lap last weekend.

Hmmmmmm... On a limited budget, it wouldn't be a hard decision to make as to where I'd want to spend my money... Especially after all of the fun we had this weekend, and knowing that there are even more of those events coming up, all of which I can drive to...

Steven Vaccaro
11-13-2013, 08:35 AM
Now everyone take note!

We opened it, we left it open and this is the result.

THIS IS WHY the mods close threads. NOT to CENSOR, but to stop the bickering that snowballs into a avalanche.

Racing rule for rc boats shouldn't be this difficult. But for some reason every time a rules debate comes up, someone starts finger pointing in a derogatory manner at what went on in the past. The past is relevant, but not as a tool to make jabs.

A wise man once told said, "don't come to me with your problems, come to me with solutions to your problems".

T.S.Davis
11-13-2013, 09:02 AM
I worked for a guy that would say "problems are just opportunities to do something better"........he was an idiot though.

Steve's onto something. The problem isn't really the rules. These discussions devolve because of the way we communicate on the forums.

Try not to have an attitude when you're expressing a concern or you find a chink in the rule armor. Your point is completely lost when you do.

"Hey, there's a problem. We probably better remedy that."

is much better received than

"Did you see what these idiots voted for? They clearly didn't think it through. Because their stupid, ignorant, corrupt, misinformed, delusional, illiterate, been deceived, etc."

Nobody cares what I think if I say/type the later.

You get the idea. Subtle difference right?

Steven Vaccaro
11-13-2013, 09:19 AM
How about this, answer or responding like you would if the guy you were responding to was standing right in front of you, named Richie Incognito and plays guard for the Miami Dolphins.

D. Newland
11-13-2013, 01:28 PM
In 24 hrs, the NAMBA BOD and DD's have reviewed the fact that Michigan needs 5 days to run this event, even though the rules say 4 days max. They have approved Michigan to do so for 2014.

Also, regarding the 30 day scheduling issue that may come up about the NAMBA Gas/Nitro Nats and FE Nats, no concerns have been addressed by the 5 individuals that will vote on this topic if the events do fall within 30 days of each other. The Gas/Nitro Nat's does not have a specific date yet, as far as I know.

Put this to bed. i's have been dotted and t's crossed.

And, just so you know, I will stand firmly in the way of any rule proposals/discussions that hope to change something for the '14 Nat's.

Fluid
11-13-2013, 01:53 PM
And, just so you know, I will stand firmly in the way of any rule proposals/discussions that hope to change something for the '14 Nat's.

To be clear, does this mean you are standing "in the way" as a blocker to any future rule proposals/discussions?

D. Newland
11-13-2013, 02:22 PM
...that hope to change something for the '14 Nats.

Fluid
11-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Thanks. ;)

T.S.Davis
11-13-2013, 02:55 PM
But I had a proposal. I propose that we all must wear neon orange for the entire race. Any not wearing neon orange will be DQ'd. Think prison jumpers.

Where's your imagination Dave!

Hey Dave, does that mean that they will therefore have to schedule around our existing date? I don't care either way but we FE heads have never been given dibs on dates. That's gotta be a first.

We need more racers. Jay, are you signed up yet? I'll save you a place to pitch your tent.

D. Newland
11-13-2013, 03:23 PM

Hey Dave, does that mean that they will therefore have to schedule around our existing date? I don't care either way but we FE heads have never been given dibs on dates. That's gotta be a first.

It's a non-issue as the Gas/Nitro Dist 8 event is focused on July per previous announcements. But, yes, you guys had your crap together and got your bid in, and approved, so I think that means something.

Jeff
11-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Thanks for getting it done Dave.

T.S.Davis
11-13-2013, 09:02 PM
Dave, we need to start thinking about 2015. Maybe you already have.

ron1950
11-13-2013, 10:16 PM
fla is very nice in june lol

Ken Haines
11-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Dave,
I have tried to stay quiet on this topic and I do appreciate your efforts regarding the 2014 schedule issues, but here are my 2 cents.
The problem for the FE Nat's will always be that scheduling the Gas/Nitro Nationals too close to the FE nationals could pull racers away from the FE Nat's. This would really only occur when they add FE classes to their event. On one hand it is important for the growth of FE to have these classes run at their event, but on the other hand it would pull racers away that were geographically closer to the location of the Gas/Nitro Nat's. This has affected previous FE Nat's and really puts the hosting club in a bad spot. If asked, and they object to the FE class additions, they are either perceived as the bad guy, or if they go along with the FE class additions they will probably lose an unknown amount of racers. Most likely only a few, but it is really hard to say how many for sure.
The FE Nationals is still a very fragile event; except for 2014, participants tend to be scarce as compared to the Gas/Nitro Nat's. We must be careful about any decision that could potentially affect the total attendance.
Here is my suggestion.....for 2015 and moving forward into the future both host clubs simply work together before announcing both dates. That would in theory stop the animosity from even starting. I do realize this may not be as simple as it sounds, but let's try it for 2015 and see if it is doable. Hopefully you can just bounce this idea around with Robert Holland and the NAMBA board well in advance of the 2015 planning.
Your thoughts ?
Thanks,
Ken

D. Newland
11-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Ken, we're on the same page. However, what you're asking assumes that we live in a perfect world. Case in point, the 2014 Gas Nat's doesn't even have a date selected yet. There was not only a change in venue, but a complete change in district regarding the hosting of the '14 Gas/Nitro event. I would not have wanted NAMBA to wait to approve Michigan's event.

Rest assured that the NAMBA BOD, all of them, and I share your sentiment regarding the potential negative affects that can come from adding FE classes to a Gas/Nitro Nats. We will continue to take each year into full consideration and do our best to make the right decisions.

Ken Haines
11-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Ken, we're on the same page. However, what you're asking assumes that we live in a perfect world. Case in point, the 2014 Gas Nat's doesn't even have a date selected yet. There was not only a change in venue, but a complete change in district regarding the hosting of the '14 Gas/Nitro event. I would not have wanted NAMBA to wait to approve Michigan's event.

Rest assured that the NAMBA BOD, all of them, and I share your sentiment regarding the potential negative affects that can come from adding FE classes to a Gas/Nitro Nats. We will continue to take each year into full consideration and do our best to make the right decisions.

All very good points, certainly may make this idea difficult to acheive
every year depending on the host club circumstances and dates......
Thanks for sharing the thoughts and reply.

ray schrauwen
11-18-2013, 12:11 PM
The thing is these days many people have more interaction on-line than face to face. This is a slight downfall in humanity. Not all people communicate more on-line than face to face but, it is changing and I am sometimes really bad at conveying my thoughts on-line compared to face to face. It's not that easy but, if you take the time it can be done.

How about this, answer or responding like you would if the guy you were responding to was standing right in front of you, named Richie Incognito and plays guard for the Miami Dolphins.

T.S.Davis
11-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Here is my suggestion.....for 2015 and moving forward into the future both host clubs simply work together before announcing both dates.

Common sense. Not sure it will work.

There is a short list of people that want the board of directors to make all those decisions for the nationals of any fuel type. From dates right down to allowing or not allowing a 5th day when it's warranted. Think micro management.

This is totally unacceptable to me. The people that have to make the reservations, do the dance, beg people to come, harvest weeds, cook the budget, be good hosts, and basically do all the work should be making the decisions about how to achieve that goal.

Sorry if that rubs anyone wrong but that's how I see it.

Darin Jordan
11-19-2013, 11:18 PM
Should be an interesting next day or so... I understand that whoever the "powers that be" are were getting together on the phone tonight to discuss Nitro/Gas and FE Nats, etc... YeeHaw!

In the meantime, I'm not sure if my fleet is actually growing, but the pile of parts to build it certainly are!

rcboats1
11-21-2013, 06:20 PM
I don't know about the "powers that be", but there have been conversations and we are all good as far as Nitro/Gas and FE Nats goes.
Now, get to building boats. Both events are going to be a blast.

ray schrauwen
11-21-2013, 06:29 PM
Darin, have you received your GP265 kit yet? If so do you know the sponson depth?

Should be an interesting next day or so... I understand that whoever the "powers that be" are were getting together on the phone tonight to discuss Nitro/Gas and FE Nats, etc... YeeHaw!

In the meantime, I'm not sure if my fleet is actually growing, but the pile of parts to build it certainly are!

ray schrauwen
11-21-2013, 06:30 PM

Yes, building time!

Darin Jordan
11-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Darin, have you received your GP265 kit yet? If so do you know the sponson depth?

I got it and the GP335, but haven't had a chance to look at them yet. I probably won't get to them for a bit...

Darin Jordan
11-21-2013, 08:13 PM

I never stopped building boats... :)

Looking forward to hearing what FE classes will be offered here at the Nitro/Gas Nats...

Steven Vaccaro
11-23-2013, 11:45 AM
Let's get this thread back on track.

Jeff
11-23-2013, 04:11 PM
I never stopped building boats... :)

Looking forward to hearing what FE classes will be offered here at the Nitro/Gas Nats...

In 24 hrs, the NAMBA BOD and DD's have reviewed the fact that Michigan needs 5 days to run this event, even though the rules say 4 days max. They have approved Michigan to do so for 2014.

Also, regarding the 30 day scheduling issue that may come up about the NAMBA Gas/Nitro Nats and FE Nats, no concerns have been addressed by the 5 individuals that will vote on this topic if the events do fall within 30 days of each other. The Gas/Nitro Nat's does not have a specific date yet, as far as I know.

Put this to bed. i's have been dotted and t's crossed.

Quoting for future coment.

T.S.Davis
11-23-2013, 09:05 PM
Please Steve, you win! You were right and I was wrong.

Delete this section of the forum. Intelligent conversations about any rules can not happen as long as there are lunatics that race.

After 10 years of posts I've finally had to add a second to my ignore list.

Darin Jordan
11-25-2013, 08:22 AM
I have a question, are we going to use the Official NAMBA rule book for the FE nats or are we going to use the westcoast rulebook?

I suspect that they won't actually follow that procedure but just wave a westcoast magic wand and take care of it.

I'm kind of hoping that we don't get this completely back "on topic", as it seems that the original poster had on his agenda an axe to grind with the racers on the "West Coast"... I'd hate for this to get ugly, especially when the premise is completly unfounded...

Doby
11-25-2013, 09:12 AM
We can all discuss this in person this next summer in Michigan.:banana:

T.S.Davis
11-25-2013, 09:26 AM
We can all discuss this in person this next summer in Michigan.:banana:

Actually, I'm all done discussing conspiracy theories. I wont even entertain the conversation.

I've got a bit of time and effort invested in NAMBA FE. More than most I think. Frankly the notion itself offends me.

D. Newland
11-25-2013, 11:13 AM
After what I have to say below, I'm done with this section of the forum. Terry's exactly right. We can't do it.

In fact, I'm taking a break from the forum entirely for a while. I'm having too many flash-backs to 2007. The hobby is starting to become something (again?) that I don't like, and I'm not going to tolerate it this time. I'm establishing boundaries. There's been too many instances of negative, and frankly juvenile situations that make me scratch my head and wonder why I do what I do, both for NAMBA and myself regarding this "hobby".

First off, I'd like to thank those member in FE that have truly made a difference with our hobby. To think how far FE has come in the 11 years that I've been involved is quite impressive. I REALLY like what happened @ the FE SAWS a few weeks ago. Total FE domination with multiple dedicated FE racers with rigs that could back it up. FE getting involved in District races. FE Nat's finally getting recognized by NAMBA, The boat count that will be attending Michigan in '14. Clubs already getting ready to bid on future Nat's. The growth we've seen in Scale. The gas/nitro racers that now have FE boats in their fleet. And there's many more, too.

Now, on the flip side there are a hand-full of FE racers that give me the feeling you really want it to be 2007 again; like you feed on the negativity/confusion/hostility to better your day. Or, you're incapable of recognizing your actions are creating a storm of activity, which is all negative. But, you feel It's always someone else's doing, right? No personal accountability. You feel that NAMBA is unfair. It doesn't recognize your racing program, so therefore something must be wrong.

To those that fall, or dabble, in the latter, please step up your game. You're holding FE back. Really. Take some personal responsibility for your actions. Ask yourself what can you do to advance FE. Ask yourself if you're part of the problem, or part of the solution to this hobby. Recognize that NAMBA is an organization of members trying to come up with some common ground for the better of the organization. Sometimes it won't benefit you. That's just how organizations work. Find out what you like/enjoy in the hobby and focus your attention on that. After all, that's why we do this right? For enjoyment? For good times? For relaxation? For a break from our everyday lives?

If you think I'm directing this at any one person, please know that I was involved with FOUR situations this weekend involving FE. 4. Quattro, 1 number after 3. And, I was vacationing with my college friends this past weekend, too. As much as they liked my P-Mono You-Tube video, they thought the drama I was involved with resembled their children, and sometimes their wives.

See you guys in Michigan.

Doby
11-25-2013, 11:34 AM
Actually, I'm all done discussing conspiracy theories. I wont even entertain the conversation.

I've got a bit of time and effort invested in NAMBA FE. More than most I think. Frankly the notion itself offends me.

Sorry Terry...forgot to insert the ":just-kidding: " icon..

jaike5
11-25-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm taking a wide birth on all that crap. Going to focus on racing FE boats and tossing them in for those who need it while watching some great racing and enjoying the fine hospitality of the Elks!!

Race on :rockon2:

Cheers, Jay.

ray schrauwen
11-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Good idea Jay, I'm building and bench racing. As soon as we get some decent snow I can run the Geico for giggles woth Wendy.

Winter is for building and bench racing. When we get to racing at the lodge, all will be fine guys, don't worry!

I'm taking a wide birth on all that crap. Going to focus on racing FE boats and tossing them in for those who need it while watching some great racing and enjoying the fine hospitality of the Elks!!

Race on :rockon2:

Cheers, Jay.