PDA

View Full Version : 2014 NAMBA Nationals

rcboats1
11-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Hello fellow boaters,

It is with great excitement that I announce that District 8 will be hosting the 2014 NAMBA nitro/gas nationals.

We will be offering a few electric classes and would like to have input on what classes the people that will be able to attend would like to see offered.

I will be announcing the location, dates and Host hotel information very soon, but wanted to let everyone know that it's time to start planning a trip to Washington state next July.

Anyone who would like to sponsor a class or donate raffle items please contact me.

Thank you,
Kelly Gruol.
NAMBA District 8 director

Darin Jordan
11-06-2013, 08:32 AM
Wow... June and July are going to be BUSY here in the Jordan house! Sweet!!

Jeff
11-10-2013, 07:35 PM
With only 31 days in July, how is this going to work?

rcboats1
11-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Sorry Jeff, I don't understand your question.

I realize that timing wise we are close to the FE Nationals, but we are geographically far enough away that we don't feel like offering a few FE classes as an exhibition will be a conflict. Darin's comment is because several of us from District 8 are planning on attending the FE Nationals in MI.
If I am not covering your concern please let me know so that I can understand the possible issues.

Kelly.

Jeff
11-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Part 2 a. Has this been done?

A. GENERAL
1. There will be a NAMBA Nationals held each calendar year. It will be a minimum of
six-day to a maximum of eight-day meet and offer four rounds per class.
2. An additional NAMBA Electric Nationals can also be held each calendar year, where
only electric classes are offered. When held it will be a minimum of three-day to
maximum of four-day meet and offer four rounds per class.
a. This event will be separated from the NAMBA Nationals by 30 calendar days,
unless both event CD’s and a majority consensus of the Executive Board
decide otherwise.

ron1950
11-12-2013, 08:41 AM
jeff as I see it , its up to the host club ...they can do a lot to get around some things like 4 day rule

D. Newland
11-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Jeff-I'm checking on this. I don't think it will be an issue, but the steps need to be followed.

Part 2 a. Has this been done?

A. GENERAL
1. There will be a NAMBA Nationals held each calendar year. It will be a minimum of
six-day to a maximum of eight-day meet and offer four rounds per class.
2. An additional NAMBA Electric Nationals can also be held each calendar year, where
only electric classes are offered. When held it will be a minimum of three-day to
maximum of four-day meet and offer four rounds per class.
a. This event will be separated from the NAMBA Nationals by 30 calendar days,
unless both event CD’s and a majority consensus of the Executive Board
decide otherwise.

raptor347
11-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Jeff,
You realize that as the rule is written it reads so that the nitro/gas nationals has schedule precedence over the FE nats.

BILL OXIDEAN
05-14-2014, 12:33 PM
This looks FUN.
May be my alternative to the FE nats..