PDA

View Full Version : Shopping cart doesn't save?

kevinpratt823
10-26-2013, 07:13 PM
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like several times I have had a bunch of items in my cart piling up an order over time, and all of a sudden I come back and my cart is empty???????
Now I forget half of the things I needed:confused1:

Wetter
10-28-2013, 02:09 AM
Dear Steve V.
is it possible for a wish list side?
not such a big deal i usually write down what i need or search for, but it's nice to rummage through a wish list if item is not available and have in list as a reminder or you cannot afford everything on the list at the time, or you have a quick glance at something you might have missed or need to cross reference without digging back into parts list to find specific item before final purchase.
Thank You Mr. Vaccaro
ems

kevinpratt823
10-28-2013, 06:06 PM
Dear Steve V.
is it possible for a wish list side?
not such a big deal i usually write down what i need or search for, but it's nice to rummage through a wish list if item is not available and have in list as a reminder or you cannot afford everything on the list at the time, or you have a quick glance at something you might have missed or need to cross reference without digging back into parts list to find specific item before final purchase.
Thank You Mr. Vaccaro
ems
It looks like it's there now, I just haven't used it yet. When you checkout you can add items to your wish list. Also, when you cllick checkout, at the top next to gift registries there is a link to your wish list.......

Wetter
10-29-2013, 02:12 AM
never knew.
i will give it a try
Thanx.
PS seems we have answered our own questions:doh:
i never realized, thought i would jump in and see if someone else could ask for help. i have done the same as you did, that's why i write every thing down.
I am always ordering for several of me boats and i don't like them land locked.:sinking-guy:

kevinpratt823
10-29-2013, 05:36 AM
Still doesn't explain why my shopping cart has gotten deleted though. ...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Steven Vaccaro
09-06-2014, 10:27 AM
talk about being a little late to reply. But here goes, the cart should stay for 4 weeks. I was told to do this to lessen server bog downs.

kevinpratt823
09-30-2014, 05:55 PM
talk about being a little late to reply. But here goes, the cart should stay for 4 weeks. I was told to do this to lessen server bog downs.
Thanks Steven, I'll have to keep an eye on it again. It does seem better lately, at the time though I think it was far less than 4 weeks.